Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Has anyone ordered Jan/Feb MY19?

My Cali is now at the dock in Bremen?
Any ideas on how long now till delivery at Bury st Edmunds commercial?
:Nailbiting

My Cali is now at the dock in Bremen?
Any ideas on how long now till delivery at Bury st Edmunds commercial?
:Nailbiting
Bremen? not Emden?
Mine went to Immingham within a week, another week was ready to pickup. Exciting times!

Bremen? not Emden?
Mine went to Immingham within a week, another week was ready to pickup. Exciting times!
Hi @MartG ive just re read the dealer email and it does not say a Port (so no idea where i got Bremmen from) - think your right from reading other posts it’s Emden.
Hopefully here before 21/6 :thumb

:thumb VWCS told me that the car can stay at port for a max 14 days, so you should certainly get before 21st. The Emden - Immingham boat runs 3x a week, not sure what the Emden - Sheerness schedule is but should be just as regular... Then off up to Scotland?

:thumb VWCS told me that the car can stay at port for a max 14 days, so you should certainly get before 21st. The Emden - Immingham boat runs 3x a week, not sure what the Emden - Sheerness schedule is but should be just as regular... Then off up to Scotland?
Yes we are going on 21st . Was told we would have van way before this but hey ho and all that.
If ours doesn’t arrive on time dealer has said they will provide a van for hols as a good will gesture- so fingers crossed.
Where are you planning your first trip?

Just a local Britstop this Friday night for a tester, not far from Forfar(!), then heading up to Orkney for a week later on.
What's your plans for Scotland?

Martin
Doing a west coast adventure
Leeds night one break journey
2 nights Edinburgh on campsite just outside the city -
1 night Glasgow - St. Andrews and chariots of fire beach on way
2 nights glencoe and got William- Harry Potter train and Ben Nevis
1 night Oban
2 mull
Then isle Skye 2 nights
Applecross 1 night
Inverness and lochness 2 nights
Stop off Leeds and then home

Doing a west coast adventure
Leeds night one break journey
2 nights Edinburgh on campsite just outside the city -
1 night Glasgow - St. Andrews and chariots of fire beach on way
2 nights glencoe and got William- Harry Potter train and Ben Nevis
1 night Oban
2 mull
Then isle Skye 2 nights
Applecross 1 night
Inverness and lochness 2 nights
Stop off Leeds and then home
Excellent - pretty full-on...
StAndrews is not far from us, nice beach and town centre...

Generally if it's wet in the West, East is fine and vice versa... Hope it dries up as it's been heavy rain the past week here.
That's a good result if your dealer is loaning a Cali, but hopefully you'll be using yours...

Martin

Excellent - pretty full-on...
StAndrews is not far from us, nice beach and town centre...

Generally if it's wet in the West, East is fine and vice versa... Hope it dries up as it's been heavy rain the past week here.
That's a good result if your dealer is loaning a Cali, but hopefully you'll be using yours...

Martin
Fingers Mart.
Never been to Scotland other than business so really looking forward to seeing your beautiful country.
.....if only the van would arrive lol

Greg

Now code 39 on the boat .
Hopefully at dealers by this time next Friday- exciting
:upsidedown

Now code 40 arrived in uk for two days
Hoping for 15/6 pick up but as it’s been late since order suspect it will be 21/6
Got my quote from safe guard with club discount- just need reg once at dealer
Now to order some goodies from club shop
:bananadance2

Hoping for 15/6 pick up but as it’s been late since order suspect it will be 21/6
I wouldn't be surprised if it's at dealers within a week and ready by 15th... There seemed to be a slight delay between van movement and code updates with ours. Exciting times...

I wouldn't be surprised if it's at dealers within a week and ready by 15th... There seemed to be a slight delay between van movement and code updates with ours. Exciting times...
I hope so - nothing has been quick so far but hey ho the wait is an experience :)

What code/stage are you at?

Are you getting your updates from the dealer?
I’ve got a build date of wk24, with expected delivery early Aug.

Are you getting your updates from the dealer?
I’ve got a build date of wk24, with expected delivery early Aug.
Hi Ian
My dealer is pretty good with weekly updates once it went into build.
Between my order and provisional build week and then to build commencing there were long gaps of nothing which seems fairly normal.
Oh and there is always a drama emissions, B****t or in my case a component check , that will cause a delay - though some lucky blighters seem to have a really quick ordering process :)

Recent experience?
I ordered 17/04/19. When do you think I could/should get a provisional build week?

Recent experience?
I ordered 17/04/19. When do you think I could/should get a provisional build week?
I would have thought you'd have your build week by now... My build week was 5 weeks after the order, I think I had the provisional date after the dealer placed the order (within 1 week of ordering). Chase up your dealer!

I would have thought you'd have your build week by now... My build week was 5 weeks after the order, I think I had the provisional date after the dealer placed the order (within 1 week of ordering). Chase up your dealer!
Interesting. I chased my dealer only this week (Tuesday) to be told no news, which was what prompted my post.

Recent experience?
Agree with @MartG you should have heard by now - however IMHO it would be a Cali if there wasn’t a drama somewhere in the order process.
Here a list of build codes from a previous thread.2BC94DB5-3F77-43C8-9D8B-5CD66D4159BE.png2BC94DB5-3F77-43C8-9D8B-5CD66D4159BE.png

Back