Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

HD Anti-Roll Bars - Part Numbers? (T6.1)

E

Elrao

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Can anyone provide the part numbers for the "HD" ARBs for a T6.1 California Beach Camper? I have no idea if they are already installed (am assuming not, as was not mentioned on spec sheet) and will measure the thickness when it arrives to confirm.

Found this on another thread, but it didn't mention make/model:

Front stabilizer: 7H5411305F - 112.50 euros
2 x rubber bearings: 7H5411313B - 11.30 euros
Stabilizer rear 7H5511407C - 95.10 euros

Can anyone provide the part numbers for the "HD" ARBs for a T6.1 California Beach Camper? I have no idea if they are already installed (am assuming not, as was not mentioned on spec sheet) and will measure the thickness when it arrives to confirm.

Found this on another thread, but it didn't mention make/model:

Front stabilizer: 7H5411305F - 112.50 euros
2 x rubber bearings: 7H5411313B - 11.30 euros
Stabilizer rear 7H5511407C - 95.10 euros
I just had my MY22 6.1 ARBs upgraded with 30mm H&R bars by CRS Performance in Cannock. He was surprised when he took the factory's off that they were thicker than he'd seen at c.26mm (last were 24mm I think he said).
If you are waiting for a new one, I would drive it first. I can tell the difference between the new and old, but its marginal (only been round roundabouts so far though, not fast bends or hairpins...)

Last edited:
Thanks, yes - read a thread implying that T6.1 had a thicker ARB as standard (meaning the HD ones were no longer an option). Camper was registered June 21, so not sure if it was an MY21 or MY22 (or the difference). It is being prepped, for delivery in a week or so.

Steve (CRS) thinks the rear on recent Californias is the 28mm T32 version

I would save your £600 and test it first

Get the van, try it tweak it as you feel fit to suit your requirements

but a least get the van first, before you try to make a whole host of changes / perceived improvements without trying out the OEM solution first to give you a bench mark

I was told when ordering that the T6.1 now has the thicker arb's as standard.

Get the van, try it tweak it as you feel fit to suit your requirements

but a least get the van first, before you try to make a whole host of changes / perceived improvements without trying out the OEM solution first to give you a bench mark
Just trying to get information at this stage. Passing the time until she arrives.

California come with uprated anti roll bars. Be careful not to make the van to stiff by over modifying its suspension. If you make the van too stiff there will be little warning, if any, at the point the van is being pushed too hard around a bend and it decides its had enough and heads for a hedgerow instead.

California come with uprated anti roll bars. Be careful not to make the van to stiff by over modifying its suspension. If you make the van too stiff there will be little warning, if any, at the point the van is being pushed too hard around a bend and it decides its had enough and heads for a hedgerow instead.
Is that from personal experience?!!

In Portugal, at least, the HD arbs are still a factory option when specing a new California Beach. I did opted them on mine in the order i made in October.
If its true that Californias have uprated arbs stock,compared to normal transporters, then those that mean that my HD optional arbs on mine will be super uprated? Corner like its on rails haha