Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help needed

Gasgas

Gasgas

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Please excuse my ignorance but could somebody explain to me (in simple terms) what I need to install to watch films/download films and go online in the comfort of our soon to arrive California ?

Tablet, phone or laptop with internet conection. Or a wifi modem to share internet with one of the formervthree.
If you justvwant tomwatch films in cali & not download (downloadvat home) you could use a pico projector or one of former three. Try googling relevant phrases.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Thanks andy ,I am in touch with a company called motor home wifi I believe that they can fit what I need ,best regards

Motorhome WiFi are soon to be offering a deal for VIP members, I will get this chased up next week.

We take a 9inch screen portable dvd player find that works well when no tv reception or wifi :thumb

We bought a Huawei "mifi" from 3 the other week, which has worked brilliantly on all 3 campsites we have been on this week.
I'm posting this from the A30 in Devon while my wife drives us home at slightly faster than she should :thumb
£100 payg including 3gb.
Great for checking the weather each morning - not that we have needed to this week. Wall to wall sunshine every day :D :D :D :D :D :D

Archie said:
We bought a Huawei "mifi" from 3 the other week, which has worked brilliantly on all 3 campsites we have been on this week.
I'm posting this from the A30 in Devon while my wife drives us home at slightly faster than she should :thumb
£100 payg including 3gb.
Great for checking the weather each morning - not that we have needed to this week. Wall to wall sunshine every day :D :D :D :D :D :D

I also have one of those. But you need to remember that 3 coverage is not the best. Especially in the sticks.

quote Andy I also have one of those. But you need to remember that 3 coverage is not the best. Especially in the sticks.
You are not wrong about coverage, parts of North Cornwall DAB and MOB coverage does not exist. :eek:

Back