Loz Loz 2  
Calimagg Calimagg 2  
J Jane C 2  
SimonB SimonB 2  
john eagle john eagle 2 Two humans plus Eddie the Schnauzer
Bumble Bumble 2 Plus Daisy the Border Terrier
Bobthebus Bobthebus 4 2 adults 2 kids + 1 dog
Whistler Whistler 2  
daz60 daz60 2 Have booked hard standing for 4 nights wife needed to be by facilites
A Asprin 2  
D Downdave 1 Hi Everybody just booked in my first Cali. Meet. See you Colin
Speleo62 Speleo62 2  
A alison 1  
C CGG 2 just registered, may arrive late friday evening or early saturday
Docsu Docsu 1 Plus Ozzi spaniel
NC19 NC19 2 Just booked up - our first one of these too. Nick + Channy
Mr T Mr T 1  
Tamanddave Tamanddave 2  
I think I saw stuff like communal pizza oven and chicken bingo, looks fun
That was the Denmark meet organised by a Danish Member (not the Club) at the end of August '19. It was very well organised from what I hear and having been on one of his/her meets last year it almost certainly sets a new benchmark.

Please remember to RSVP above as we have quite a lot of vans booked in now.

Also just to confirm there are still some spaces left.

We would like to come but wont know until later in the week, but knowing my luck it will be full.

Hi ,

Sadly we are unable to attend the meet this weekend, due to various circumstances .

If anyone is interested in buying our ticket , this would be much appreciated.

For those of you going , enjoy the weekend, we will miss you .
Cheers

Hi ,

Sadly we are unable to attend the meet this weekend, due to various circumstances .

If anyone is interested in buying our ticket , this would be much appreciated.

For those of you going , enjoy the weekend, we will miss you .
Cheers

We are still trying to make arrangements, will let you know. Of course if another wants them let them go.

Sadly we won't be attending either this time. No Cali at present (not that that would have stoppped us on its own) but it's our youngest daughter's 40th bash. So we'll be there instead.

Have a great weekend to one and all. We will be with you in spirit whilst being elsewhere drinking the stuff.

Lively weather for early arrivers!
1569439674763.png

............and for Sunday morning.
1569439853319.png

Sadly we’re in China and can’t make this meet. Hope you all have fun despite the weather.

Wont be able to make it either unfortunately as family holiday booked ages ago.
Have fun.

Looking like 45 mph winds on Saturday night , could this cause problems?

Looking like 45 mph winds on Saturday night , could this cause problems?
Well, looking at he BBC weather forecast they quote 53 mph at 03:00hrs. I think we will be sleeping “downstairs” as a precaution. I also think “tails” to the wind would be prudent especially if you need to leave your roof up (more than two of you and no awning). As for awnings? Find a sheltered pitch, if you can, and use your own judgement if it a good idea to leave pitched. It’s going to be an interesting night!

Hoping to come down tomorrow to stay on main site Colin & Maria

Well, looking at he BBC weather forecast they quote 53 mph at 03:00hrs. I think we will be sleeping “downstairs” as a precaution. I also think “tails” to the wind would be prudent especially if you need to leave your roof up (more than two of you and no awning). As for awnings? Find a sheltered pitch, if you can, and use your own judgement if it a good idea to leave pitched. It’s going to be an interesting night!
Well at least Snow is not forecast as last time.

Due to work we were planning to arrive Saturday morning. Looking at weather forecast may just turn into day visitor!

Ok Hands-up, who took up the offer of the hardstanding in a less windy part of the site, when they checked in?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Ok Hands-up, who took up the offer of the hardstanding in a less windy part of the site, when they checked in?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Is that you hiding behind the caravan on the right as you arrive!!!!

Hope the weather is kind, I’m sure you will enjoy the weekend. We were hoping to go but things didn’t work out. :(