Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I don't like my Cadac Safari Chef 2!

Well, the Grillo arrived today. Looks ideal size wise. We're camping tomorrow night so will try it out properly then. Thanks for all the posts with the alternatives. :)

Cadac cook 2 arrived today. Looks great. Going to do a trial run in the kitchen this evening.64739BAA-4CBA-404D-A9B0-D8D459413771.jpeg
A81EF53E-8D2A-4926-BA9E-8905A5BA6C45.jpeg

Last edited:
My Safari Chef now for sale. The Cadac Grillo Chef is an ideal size for us and worked very well for us over the weekend.

If anyone who posted in this thread before this post wants it, then £10 off as a thank you.

We have just come back from our first holiday using our new Safari Chef 2 and we absolutely loved it. Just wanted to give an alternative view! It cleaned easily without any additional cleaners. We used the griddle and the flat pan and both were really brilliant at steaks and a full Scottish breakfast respectively. Woukd recommend!

just returned after a short break and used our new Cadac chef 2 pro. All okay but have got 2 issues first is that the gas burner does not screw down tight onto the connector. it seems to burn okay but when getting it out of the carry bag after packing it in the recommended way (last item in the bag and upside down) the burner drops out, is this normal.
The second thing is that the lighter rarely works but I have seen that mentioned elsewhere and seems to be a common fault..

Back