Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

If you could ask the MD of VW a question...

David Eccles

David Eccles

VIP Member
If you could ask the Chairman of VW Nutzfahrzeuge a question face to face, what would it be?
(cue 100s of disgruntled questions about roof corrosion! that one aside anything else?

Have you ever tried to order a Cali using a configurator and the industry standard dealer?

(would you like to consult your therapist first before answering that?).....

Is there roof corrosion on the T6

I used to mystery shop their car dealers, my least favourite of all the brands, usually snotty & uppity...

Why don't they sort their dealer network out, full stop?

Merc were my favourite, good toilets & nice coffee...so it's not hard, just show an interest & answer enquiries!

When can i order a T7 ?

When are you going accept that the Cali has some fundamental flaws that must be sorted for the good people that pay your salary.

Have you ever tried to order a Cali using a configurator
And as a follow up (given the configurator takes you to configuring a Crafter at the moment)

Will the T7 be based on a Crafter?

Have the people that designed the EGR valve and the knob on the roof control panel been fired? If not, why not?

Why are you so contemptuous of your customers that you allow multiple design/material flaws that cause inconvenience; ruin holidays and often incur costs to persist across generations of your product despite many of them being relatively easily fixable? Oh and why is the electrical system and technology use in your product quite so laughably ancient?

why have light colored carpets and light seat upholstery that campers with muddy boots and dogs have to cover up from day1?

Could you start offering the California with a proper engine.
Yes correct, we want the 3.0V6...!!!

Last edited:
Why is the cooker/sink of such poor quality stainless steel in such an expensive vehicle

Back