Intermittent Blip noise

L

Lorri

T6 204 Ocean
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Good Morning.
We have California Ocean, its started having an "intermittent bleep" around the area of the water fill/charging panel at rear of van.
Any ideas please ? ?
Thank you

Do you have solar fitted? could it be the invertor?
or do you have a smoke alarm/CO detector with a failing battery?
dodgy parking sensor?
something battery powered in the rear cupboard?

Do you have solar fitted? could it be the invertor?
or do you have a smoke alarm/CO detector with a failing battery?
dodgy parking sensor?
something battery powered in the rear cupboard?
We didn't/haven't fitted CO detector - no solar - nothing battery operated in cupboard - sound seems to high up for parking sensors.
Emptying back of van - local dealer can't look at till 1st week Nov.
Hey Ho search goes on.
Thank you for reply.

That's an odd one. I can't think of anything that would blip in that area. When do you hear it? When driving, parked up, on hook-up, etc. Is the fridge switched on when it happens?
My hunch is it's perhaps a squeak from a poorly fridge compressor or water pump.

Anything battery/USB rechargeable powered in your cupboard? I had a rechargeable thing that used to beep in the airing cupboard because I hadn’t charged it for months. Drove me nuts every time I went upstairs.

That's an odd one. I can't think of anything that would blip in that area. When do you hear it? When driving, parked up, on hook-up, etc. Is the fridge switched on when it happens?
My hunch is it's perhaps a squeak from a poorly fridge compressor or water pump.
Van has been parked in garage for 3 days after being away - it didn't happen whilst away - gives 3 quick blips every 5-6 minutes - it sounds like it's in the wall between water filler cap & rear cupboard.

Have you checked inside the battery storage area in the back? just thinking a battery monitor or the like

Thanks for all the suggestions - As we couldn't find source of Bleep on van & dealership couldn't do anything till Nov we called in the RAC - 10 minutes in and he cracked it - we are very RED faced atm - it was the electric gate panel bleeping (located on wall right next to rear of van) - now have to find out why that's bleeping.

Back