Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Intermittent Noise

I've never understood why people get so worked up when someone hits disagree.
Does it really matter? I've had the odd disagree in the past but so what, life goes on and it makes no difference to your life so why get so worked up about??
I rarely post on here any more as it seemed that when I did it would either be ignored or it would rub somebody up the wrong way, disagree or no disagree.
There are certain members on here who are sticklers for rules or who enjoy a fallout either way I'm sure it puts off many other members from posting, both new and old.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I belong to many forums and this is by far the most friendliest and informative, I can't see that many people are put off using it as I have not logged in for 48 hours and it says 280 new posts. I notice you made a comment to a member yesterday for no apparent reason you said you did not want to be at a show if he was going to be there. Maybe you are the one with the problem?

Perhaps if people weren't so precious about stuff, you can always ignore it when someone does't agree, it may be a surprise but not everyone agrees all of the time!!!!
Only precious about accuracy of information in the Technical Forums, but then if you don’t or can’t understand that concept then there is nothing more to be said.:headbang:headbang:headbang

No-one challenged the information on a technical forum, one guy pressed a button by accident so you hijacked another forum to pursue him, you didn't ask if he meant to do it, you accused him of being unhelpful.... the only issue I have is your attitude, perhaps a "Please could you explain why you disagree?" might have been more appropriate? if he's have actually posted something that challenged what you said then I might be able to understand it! :thefinger

fingers like pigs tits. that's the expression you are all looking for. interesting post initially though about those pipes.

I belong to many forums and this is by far the most friendliest and informative, I can't see that many people are put off using it as I have not logged in for 48 hours and it says 280 new posts. I notice you made a comment to a member yesterday for no apparent reason you said you did not want to be at a show if he was going to be there. Maybe you are the one with the problem?

Yes, it was me he made an attack at, not the first time!

Back