Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Introducing the 'beast'

Bubba Gross

Bubba Gross

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
hi, collected our new Cali from Breeze on Saturday, in between all the rain, managed to bolt on all of the goodies I've purchased thanks to the many hours spent on this forum.
image.jpg image.jpg

Just need to return this week to get the side bars fitted..

Thank you all for your help and advise
Bubba

Welcome to the dark side from a fellow pearl black owner.

Would be interested to see the finished look with the side bars. We haven't gone ahead with side bars cos we can't work out if chrome would be too much.

Welcome to the dark side from a fellow pearl black owner.

Would be interested to see the finished look with the side bars. We haven't gone ahead with side bars cos we can't work out if chrome would be too much.
Difficult one.....being old fashion I think chrome :(

Why not through the question open in a new topic

Alan

Alan, we have through previous posts. But still not convinced, black or chrome, or non at all. Inertia keeps it non at all!

I agree with Alan, Chrome looks much nicer. I have a friend with a Sportline Kombi, in white, with black wheels and black bars ... Don't like it, all looks a bit dull

stealth it up, go for black or even black chrome, thinking of having mine done in black chrome when the summer is over View media item 473

hi, collected our new Cali from Breeze on Saturday, in between all the rain, managed to bolt on all of the goodies I've purchased thanks to the many hours spent on this forum.
View attachment 9326 View attachment 9327

Just need to return this week to get the side bars fitted..

Thank you all for your help and advise
Bubba
Very nice indeed. I have just purchased a demo Cali with similar colour and spec with the front sport line splitter and stainless side bars already fitted. Wasn't keen on black at first but now I am growing use to it. Yours looks great and I hope you enjoy it.

Congratulations and welcome Bubba! I am very close to you (just trying to work out whether your photo was taken at Whitesheet, Ebblake, Cannon Hill etc.).... Anyway your Cali looks stunning.

I didn't buy from Breeze but will be trying out their services soon to fix my leisure battery charging problem.

Wishing you many happy hours in your Beast!

What a great looking van!

Fabulous looking van! We are local so will keep an eye out for you on the roads!

All you need now is a leather re trim