Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is the VW California/Transporter the.....

RosscoPCole74

RosscoPCole74

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Looking around at other cars and vans whilst I'm out driving I got thinking. (my wife always says this is a bad thing!) Is the VW Transporter the most modified vehicle on road? How many of you have done something to your Cali? How does this compare to your other vehicles? Are they standard or are they modified in any way?

Looking around at other cars and vans whilst I'm out driving I got thinking. (my wife always says this is a bad thing!) Is the VW Transporter the most modified vehicle on road? How many of you have done something to your Cali? How does this compare to your other vehicles? Are they standard or are they modified in any way?
The Cali is pretty much perfect as is. Modifications help to personalise the Cali but are not essential. At some point I will put 18" off road/swamper wheels on it for a more aggressive look.

I recon there will be more modified boy racer golfs or corsas still :)

Back