Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

It’s at the Docks!!

Good to know I will ask them to test them upon handover. thanks for getting back to me. amazing about the retro fitting but great they are doing it, guess you will have to take yours in? What part of the globe are you at the moment.
Still in Turkey. We’ve got a partial lockdown, but am still able to head off to a remote local beach (30 mins off-road) to self-isolate!
I’ll have to plan a trip back to Germany to get the retro-fitting done, but glad that it is being done as a package - I’ve been waiting until all of the ‘fixes’ are ready before planning the journey.

Still in Turkey. We’ve got a partial lockdown, but am still able to head off to a remote local beach (30 mins off-road) to self-isolate!
I’ll have to plan a trip back to Germany to get the retro-fitting done, but glad that it is being done as a package - I’ve been waiting until all of the ‘fixes’ are ready before planning the journey.
Well least your able to self isolate to a nice beach, take care nice to hear from you and your locations,

Will