Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Its been a long wait - Berks in a van!

apreading

apreading

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199 4 motion
Finally, after buying the van back in December amid dreams of New Year at the coast... Followed by 4 months of not being able to drive it anywhere. We had our first few nights away in our Cali.

IMG_6066.jpg
Img_6076.jpg

combe2.jpg

combe3.jpg

IMG_6124.jpg

Have been learning that you need a good routine to ensure you get everything that you need out of the cupboards etc BEFORE you put the bed up and it becomes harder to access... Really enjoying it so far, and the freedom to go wherever the best forecast is or chose at the last minute when to go. Yet to use a camp site - have been wild camping and staying in pub car parks etc.

Have been learning that you need a good routine to ensure you get everything that you need out of the cupboards etc BEFORE you put the bed up and it becomes harder to access...
Hi there , and welcome! I organized my left cupboard so that while having the downstairs bed installed I can still reach for these essentials (Ikea Skubb box):

Finally, after buying the van back in December amid dreams of New Year at the coast... Followed by 4 months of not being able to drive it anywhere. We had our first few nights away in our Cali.

View attachment 78589
View attachment 78590

View attachment 78591

View attachment 78592

View attachment 78593

Have been learning that you need a good routine to ensure you get everything that you need out of the cupboards etc BEFORE you put the bed up and it becomes harder to access... Really enjoying it so far, and the freedom to go wherever the best forecast is or chose at the last minute when to go. Yet to use a camp site - have been wild camping and staying in pub car parks etc.
Pretty van.

Back