Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Jannik and Michel Belgian from France

Michel Deconinck

Michel Deconinck

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi

It’s nice to be really here, (not as a visitor)

I’m really sorry that I come with a pidgin English, I will do my best to be clear but as you know, French speaking people are not really fluent in your so nice language. With Jannik we are from Belgium, but for 12 years we are living south France very near the Verdon Lake. Before this period we were sailing 5 years from Netherland, to UK and then to Greece, Africa and Turkey. The age and some linked issues, push us to sell our nice old sailing boat (Aquarellia) and to buy a brand new California Coast in 2020 during the Covid era. We already visit France for test and Lapland/Scandinavia last year.

We like to share our adventures on Youtube but the main language is French, you can maybe use automatic subtitles but they look sometime very strange… For example if I say in French “Cher Monsieur” the translation can say “Expensive Sir”, you follow me ?

https://www.youtube.com/c/Aquarevan

This year we plan to visit Scotland, already visited with S.Y.Aquarellia in the year 2006. Our plan is to move to Shetland, Orkney and Outer Heberdies we stay sailors for ever… We have quite a long time do deeply visit the islands: +/- 4 months.

We like to share our passions, Scrapbooking, Watercolor and Astronomy.

So thank you for your welcome, hope to meet some of you… on the left side of the road. The decoration of our Van is easy to detect with "Bed and Telescope" both sides.

IMG_3323 - Copie.JPEG
Michel (and Jannik)

:welcome to the forum! We will look out for your van as we also will be touring Scotland.

Welcome Michael and we hope you enjoy the next chapter of your adventures.

En ce qui concerne la qualité de votre anglais, vous écrivez de manière plus cohérente que certains natifs.