Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just Ordered T6 Beach

Welcome to the club!

Thanks, Bigted! Can't wait for it to arrive and start getting out in it!

Welcome.

Congratulations. Waiting for mine as well so know how frustrating it is. Unlike me , I hope you can resist adding options during the wait!

Hard to fit under the Xmas tree but still a nice present!
Welcome .

Congratulations. Waiting for mine as well so know how frustrating it is. Unlike me , I hope you can resist adding options during the wait!

Phoned the dealer today to add the parking heater :) think I'm done now... :confused:

The other options we added were:
Exterior Package (but ours will be grape yellow so they make you have that)
Lights and Vision
Composition media with the 6.33 touch screen
Front and Rear parking sensors with camera
Privacy Glass
Heated washer nozels with level indicator

What did you add?

My unconfirmed build is 9th Jan following May 23rd order From memory; aux heater, privacy glass, park sensors, power fold mirrors (country lanes!), multi function steering wheel, upgraded leisure battery, awning, comfort mattress and bed extn and one other that I can't recall! I could justify another half dozen more but there has to be a limit. Does there? There is no logic to build dates so i have given up worrying, providing it turns up before the tax changes in April

When we placed our order at the start of July the dealer suggested a December delivery... But I'm fairly sure we won't get that now. Given the order hasn't been confirmed by VW yet and they've had it 4 weeks now. Like you say though, no point in worrying about it, it'll arrive when it arrives and I've waited this long for one so a few more months won't hurt.

Hopefully it arrives before April, but having it in time for the arrival of the warmer weather would be good. I'm already planning trips for next year :cool:

If it assists, my unconfirmed date came through exactly 6 weeks after signing the order. We will be up and running before the snow melts!

Just had a call from the dealer confirming the addition of the parking heater and that it's now showing an estimate of build week 5 so we might get it sometime in March.

Just had a call from the dealer confirming the addition of the parking heater and that it's now showing an estimate of build week 5 so we might get it sometime in March.

We ordered a similar spec grape yellow Beach in April and the estimated build week has slipped from Week 41 to Week 46. However, our dealer, who seems to know what he is talking about, is confident that it will move forward from week 46 rather than further backward.

That's good to know :thumb Hopefully it will move forward, but we'll see... I'm guessing I'll get a clearer picture when VW confirm the order... or maybe I wont. In the meantime I'll stop looking at the options list and focus on places I can take it :D

Back