Just saying.

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Interesting observation. Since leaving home in South Wales to travel to Norway, I've passed 6 Mercedes V class vehicles, 4 van type and 2 people carrier versions, 2 in the U.K. And 4 on the Continent, all on the hard shoulder broken down with various AA type rescue vans in attendance. Also 4 Motorhomes, on the Continent, 2 being loaded on low-loaders and 2 with rescue services in attendance.

I have NOT seen any VW T4,5,5.1 or 6's in a similar predicament although I have passed many and been passed myself on numerous occasions.:bananadance2

Situation normal. :bananadance2

Don't forget the Norwegian ambulances have new engines so should be ok too. :mute

Don't forget the Norwegian ambulances have new engines so should be ok too. :mute
Saw some biturbo T5 ambulances in Denmark. Haven't heard of them having new engines . Just saying.:rolleyes:

Saw some biturbo T5 ambulances in Denmark. Haven't heard of them having new engines . Just saying.
Also check the Facebook page. A T6 with excess consumption, NOT the 204 and 3 180s that had EGR and DPF delete from NEW..

In Germany while cruising at 160kmh I am often overtaken by a mum in a Multivan/Caravelle in 200kmh+.

Lots of VW T 4,5 and some 6 around here. i.e. Northern Norway.

Still haven't seen any broken down ones.:D

Well after my Scandinavian road trip of over 5,000 miles I still haven't seen any broken down T4,5 or 6s on the roadside, but numerous others.:thumb

Back