Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Leather re-trim at Trim Technik

MrNick

MrNick

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just had my Cali re-trimmed at Trim Technik and couldn't be happier with the results! :Stig

I wanted to keep near to the original grey colour of the Ocean interior - I prefer it light and airy inside for camping. Kept the design pretty simple and also not too far away from the original cloth seat design - primary motivation for getting this done was easy cleaning as we have a dog who likes mud! Also had the top bits of the door cards done to match.

The experience at Trim Technik was pretty good - went down for 8.30am, dropped the Cali off with them and they dropped me off at a train station to go and spend the day in Liverpool. That was a few weeks ago as unfortunately there was a slight hiccup - the backs of the front seats didn't fit 100% correctly, they spotted this and had these remade, which have just today been refitted and are now perfect. :thumb

My full set of Brandrup seat covers will be in the for sale section later today if anybody is interested!

1.jpg

1 (2).jpg

1 (1).jpg

1 (3).jpg

2.jpg

It came out at around £1500 inc VAT for the seats plus the door cards. I need to stay off this forum for a bit to let my wallet recover! :Nailbiting

Looks great. Where abouts did you say you had some new trim on the door cards? Couldn't see it in the photos?

It’s the bit between the top storage area and the speaker, that was originally a cloth type material.

Just had my Cali re-trimmed at Trim Technik and couldn't be happier with the results! :Stig

I wanted to keep near to the original grey colour of the Ocean interior - I prefer it light and airy inside for camping. Kept the design pretty simple and also not too far away from the original cloth seat design - primary motivation for getting this done was easy cleaning as we have a dog who likes mud! Also had the top bits of the door cards done to match.

The experience at Trim Technik was pretty good - went down for 8.30am, dropped the Cali off with them and they dropped me off at a train station to go and spend the day in Liverpool. That was a few weeks ago as unfortunately there was a slight hiccup - the backs of the front seats didn't fit 100% correctly, they spotted this and had these remade, which have just today been refitted and are now perfect. :thumb

My full set of Brandrup seat covers will be in the for sale section later today if anybody is interested!

View attachment 31968

View attachment 31969

View attachment 31970

View attachment 31971

View attachment 31972

Really smart looking, matchs the interior.

View attachment 31968

View attachment 31969

View attachment 31970

View attachment 31971

View attachment 31972
They look great. I like your style.

These look awesome Nick. I'd love to know how they age, work with heated seats, sleep on, etc.

Whilst I like my Moonrock seats, even with the autoglym lifeshine stuff applied, after 6 months with young kids, even water stains them.

View attachment 31968

View attachment 31969

View attachment 31970

View attachment 31971

View attachment 31972
How have these aged, any chance you can send some new pics??

Back