Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Leather Retrim

Tidy job! how much would you have to give for that retrim then?

Agreed. Very tasteful

Mike

I had ours done by DK Schewizer too about 3 weejs ago.

V professional guys...

Looks very nice, a lot better than some examples I've seen with garish coloured panels and odd coloured piping.
Well done!

But hey!

I went for the garish look! And I recommended DK Schweitzer...

:)

View attachment 17001
Very nice finish!

Good that we all have differing tastes or life would be too boring !

Yes would really recommend DK Schweitzer, very professional and friendly people.

It was a bit of a hike from Scotland but worth it. Cali went like a dream. I had rang Transcal twice before going with DK Schweizer, as they were much closer, but they never returned my calls.

Very nice finish!

Yes would really recommend DK Schweitzer, very professional and friendly people.

It was a bit of a hike from Scotland but worth it. Cali went like a dream. I had rang Transcal twice before going with DK Schweizer, as they were much closer, but they never returned my calls.

Excellent, glad it went well.

The interior on your car looks v nice.

I am not too finicky about most things, interiors included. Was going to go for something similar to yours but decided to go tad bolder.

Plus our Beach had a v boring dark fabric interior.

My interior neither pleases nor displeases me now. However good thing is DK are a v professional outfit. I am contemplating changing the boring all black leather in our other car.

Emailed DK Schweitzer but never got a reply from them. How did you guys get in touch with them?

Emailed DK Schweitzer but never got a reply from them. How did you guys get in touch with them?

I called them and they were super friendly and v professional. Just call.

Dude, serious question, do they do a full range of colours?

Well, I don't have a commercial arrangement with them.

You want sausage? Why don't you call them? Or call Katie Hopkins.

And it's a serious answer too dude.

Impressive work for sure. It would be fun to watch a fast-forward video of the process. This seems very good value to me and a worthwhile improvement to your machine. Must smell great too.

Impressive work for sure. It would be fun to watch a fast-forward video of the process. This seems very good value to me and a worthwhile improvement to your machine. Must smell great too.

I found them v professional.

They do source their material from abroad. So I suppose their prices may go up by 10 to 15pct because of FX rates, but best to call them.

Very nice finish!

I tried Transcal as they have a unit near me. Sent me some samples but never came back to me after that despite trying to contact them several times
That's why I found an independent very experienced guy who covered all 5 seats for me. Even collected them and returned them afterwards!

Question "Have you had to advise your insurance company that your vehicle has been modified?"

Back