Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What does the multifunction display give you extra?

C

Confuserated

VIP Member
Hi all,

I did a search and didn't find anything so I wondered if anyone could tell me what paying another couple of hundred quid extra gives you in the form of the multifunction colour display in the instrument cluster.

Does it actually give you any added functionality is it just more colourful?

Many thanks, confused

It looks a lot smarter, but essentially is just a colour display. Really suits the dashboard well though. If it were my money Id have it :thumb

Is the standard display all white then? The broshewer seems to indicate it is orange?! Which ones did you have your rentals Ollie? I have one of your excellent jobbies on loan for a week at the mo' and the display doesn't seem very colourful but is just fine for me.

Confuserated said:
Is the standard display all white then? The broshewer seems to indicate it is orange?! Which ones did you have your rentals Ollie? I have one of your excellent jobbies on loan for a week at the mo' and the display doesn't seem very colourful but is just fine for me.

There's one colour display and then lowlife and highline display - all Cali's as standard have highline.

I think?

James

Really? Is it called lowlife? Or are you just joshin :)

Confuserated said:
Thanks James

I could be wrong lol but that's how I understand it - no lowlifes :) :) :)

I do like the colour one but I think the Highline in black and white looks quite smart.

James

Back