Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

MY19 on order

So it seems you were right, VW are shipping out to locations with a "proper" summer first ;) (perhaps regulation is a little more relaxed for your part of the World).

Mine is down for a tentative shipping in week 52 with a view to taking delivery mid to late January and it is give or take the same spec as yours and I ordered at around the same time as you (back in May) and I had the same build time as you (August); it was supposed to be with me next week or the week after but a few weeks ago they pushed it back by a month and then a week or so later they pushed it back a further 2 months (at least).

Anyway, awesome news!! Once your Cali arrives, be sure to post some pics :thumb

As for paint protection, I'm not planning on wrapping the front (yet) but I do intend to to have a few key area covered with film (under door handles, around sliding door track...etc) and I've paid for rear bump guard and a few other bits n bats.
Hi ... Thanks such a pity that the wait has increased. That said ... I don't suppose you were planning to use it much over winter anyway. Will let you know how the wrapping goes .... plus pics of course. Hope they are being super conservative - and you end up with it earlier!

Hi All - I have just had the dealer take a few snaps of the new Cali - as it is being prepared. So looking at the photo's I don't see any change from MY18. Looks a bit ugly without the nice shiny hubcaps attached! Should pick it up early next week ...Cali 1.jpg Cali 2.jpg Cali 3.jpg

Cali 4.jpg

Dude, hub caps or not, your CaliO looks awesome ;) :thumb

Last edited:
The one i’m Waiting has wood like ground too. Nice Cali!