Skylark2.0

Skylark2.0

The adventure with Starlight Expess begins
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi,
I was cleaning Starlight this weekend and found a strange pack of items and an odd bracket.
Does anyone known what they are? I never like to throw any of them away

20180324_105229.jpg 20180325_175527.jpg

left picture emergency roof tie down kit right picture corner moulding from the rear bed base there shoud also be a rubber bumper with that

left picture emergency roof tie down kit right picture corner moulding from the rear bed base there shoud also be a rubber bumper with that
Brilliant thank you.
I did wonder if it was the emergency roof tie down but couldn't work out how to attach it.
The other was a total mystery and we have the rubber bumper in the draw where we keep random items!

The long plastic piece slides into the roof channel the smaller plastic piece slides into the awning rail and the Velcro strap pulls them together

there's a nice video on how to use the emergency tie down kit here somewhere posted by a certain member ....worth looking up.

Just a thought....
Is the rear bed base corner moulding structural? Will the bed collapse if we don't work out how to reattach it....!

No but it might rattle against the rear bench seat

Where did you find the tie down kit ?

We keep our roof tie-down in a small cut down milk carton with all our other "guy rope/tie down" related stuff on a near side rear shelf.

I keep my tie-down kit in a drawer at home where it won't be lost :shocked If anything does happen then I can just nip home and find it :(

Back