Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

N/S Folding Door Mirror

John Whatman

John Whatman

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi

Anyone had a problem with the N/S mirror not folding away when both mirrors have been selected to fold away ?

Thanks for the advice I'll give it a go
Hi
I had this problem with the off-side mirror and thought I'd sorted it by selecting the right button (wing mirror selector) and holding the push knob down. The result was both mirrors folded perfectly.
However I have been unable to replicate the procedure in reverse i.e.- select only one mirror to fold.
So now I'm not sure if I solved the issue by selecting various buttons in order or by simply resetting the fold button several times.
In short the problem was solved and I'm not really sure how!
Good luck with yours anyway :thumb

Hi
I had this problem with the off-side mirror and thought I'd sorted it by selecting the right button (wing mirror selector) and holding the push knob down. The result was both mirrors folded perfectly.
However I have been unable to replicate the procedure in reverse i.e.- select only one mirror to fold.
So now I'm not sure if I solved the issue by selecting various buttons in order or by simply resetting the fold button several times.
In short the problem was solved and I'm not really sure how!
Good luck with yours anyway :thumb

Great thanks for the advice I'll give it a go at weekend

My drivers door mirror stopped folding so both windows down and buttons held for a few seconds then both windows up and buttons held for a few seconds.
Now fixed, :thanks

Back