Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

new beach

good old Liverpool...screwing all the other dealers, and you all want great residual values...

One can assume that you work for a different dealer with a comment like that?

Most people will travel for the right deal. If a certain dealer wants to give decent discounts and shift volume, then fair play I say

just be aware that other dealers offer a price match policy, if you have a written quote from a uk dealer , we/they can match their deal. If you want to drive 250miles for £200 , be my guest!!

just be aware that other dealers offer a price match policy, if you have a written quote from a uk dealer , we/they can match their deal. If you want to drive 250miles for £200 , be my guest!!

In my view, dealers should give their best price up front. If another dealer does that, why should I waste my time (and theirs) going back to the other dealer who was trying to take more profit out of me? By the way, it’s not always just about price but also reputation with a Cali. The fact that Liverpool, for example, has both is a good thing for many happy Cali owners. If you could answer my question as to who exactly they are screwing, that would be appreciated thanks.

I’d drive 500 miles for £0 extra saving, just to avoid your negative attitude!