Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

new beach

T

T5beach64

Vehicle
T5 Beach
hi everybody I am looking to order a new beach from the factory I have 2 quotes from 2 different dealers one giving 5% discount and the other 9% just wondering what sort of discount should I be looking for thanks in advance

Hi, when I purchased my Beach last year I got 5% off including all accessories but not delivery or road tax, so 9% seems a good deal.Im sure I’ve read on the forum somewhere how much discount people were getting but I can’t find it now.
Good luck and enjoy.

hi everybody I am looking to order a new beach from the factory I have 2 quotes from 2 different dealers one giving 5% discount and the other 9% just wondering what sort of discount should I be looking for thanks in advance
thankyou

We got 14% off base vehicle and options (not registration, tax or delivery) but had to wait 11 months and give consent for it to be used as a road demonstrator for 3 months or 3000 miles.

9% is very good.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

:welcome9% is excellent! Get it ordered and treat yourself!!! :thumb:thumb

So what did you order? Excited for you!

9% is great.

We get 66% off ours ;)

(Sorry, in forum joke!) :D

9% is good :thumb

good old Liverpool...screwing all the other dealers, and you all want great residual values...

good old Liverpool...screwing all the other dealers, and you all want great residual values...
Wouldnt say Liverpool are ''screwing over" anyone. Its all healthy competition and high residuals are great, but dont want to pay over the odds just to keep up residuals! o_O

Everyone wants a deal and so would you. Liverpool are apparently the top for sales figures and give excellent service IMHO.

I agree, 9% discount for a new factory order is very good; we ordered a top-end CaliO 200'ishPS DSG 4M with almost every option available and I pushed the dealer very hard and only managed around 6% (based on the OTR price).

Get your order in before the dealer changes his/her mind :thumb