Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New family member is finally here!

So, picked up our new Ascot Grey Coast, last Wednesday and put it (and us) through it's paces by taking 4 days to get home via, Snowdonia, North Wales coast, Peak District and North Norfolk. Initial thoughts.... 1) For anyone concerned, the 150bhp engine is totally, surprisingly fine and a joy to drive. 2) For anyone undecided, Ascot Grey (which I was talked into but never convinced) is lovely and totally different in the flesh (constant comments on it while we were away). 3) For anyone unsure, adaptive cruise control is the best invention EVER! 4) For anyone still feeling the pain, the agony and stress of a long delay-ridden wait does indeed disappear, the minute you drive away for the first time (no comfort to all the T6.1 Order Delay thread followers, I know). Only fault on the van is a steering wheel that's not dead centered (turned slightly right while going straight), which will drive me crazy until I get it sorted. We are totally in love and can't wait to hit the road again.
View attachment 81422View attachment 81423View attachment 81424
What a beautiful van! Your trip sounded great
Our California is UK port side so hopefully counting down the days

Congratulations! Enjoy the adventures ...
Congratulations. We can play snap if we meet up. Agree points 1 2 3. Colour is great, "free", and blends with interior. Mine came in Jan, several trips in UK, first to France shortly. Getting 41 42 mpg on motorway runs.

Back