Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Forum Partner- Premium Tailored Mats (now with photo's)

Re: New Club Partner- Premium Tailored Mats (now with photo'

I'd happily pay almost full mat set price. If you could knock just a bit off, I will get some!

I think a few people want different combinations of these mats, maybe if several full sets are ordered and then they can be split and anything unwanted can be put in the for sale section

Just an idea :idea:

Martin said:
I think a few people want different combinations of these mats, maybe if several full sets are ordered and then they can be split and anything unwanted can be put in the for sale section

Just an idea :idea:

To be honest, too many things could go wrong trying to split orders up.
Also, customers will want different colours so separate pieces will be a perfect solution.

Chris I think Martin was saying if members bought full sets and if they didn't need it all put the bits they don't
Need on our for sale section :thumb

Thanks Kev, that is what I was trying to say :thumb

***UPDATE***
VW California mats are now available to order as separate pieces.
Just type California into the shop search and they'll show up for you to choose from.

I have finally got them sorted and added to the website now so those of you who just require the living space or the boot space mats on there own can have them.
Don't forget to ask for your discount code if your a VIP to get 10% off the order too!
Just want to also point out that the code will work on any item bought from the site, as it isn't limited to just the California sets.

I hope this helps many of you out there just wanting a certain area covered.

Nice one! Errm, how do we get our discount code anyone?!

Will order once I have this info!!

Martin - what colour are yours? That's what I'm after!

Matt, I have sent over a PM

I have just ordered a prestige set in midnight blue thought I would treat myself :clap
Looking forward to fitting them in. By the way saved nearly a tenner just on these.
Happy days

Black velour with silver/black trim (I'm copying Martin!) living space and boot area mats just ordered.

Should save some floor scrubbing!

Mine arrived today and they fit and look good. although now I need a carpet to keep my carpet clean :D

Steve

Tattooz said:
Mine arrived today and they fit and look good. although now I need a carpet to keep my carpet clean :D

Steve

Funny you should say that Steve, I have done exactly the same, I now have rubber mats in the footwells and a big mat covering the back so I cant even appreciate my nice new carpet .. where will it end :lol:

Hello all
Mine also arrived today, unfortunately even though I give the suppliers my code that Kevin supplied me, I didn't receive my 10% discount,
On the other hand I think I'm more then happy with the Mats, I ordered the premium version, in mid-grey with light grey leatherette edging, they seem of good quality, and also made in England, which is rather rare nowadays, and I think the price isn't too bad, also the rear seat travels backwards and forwards without impeding on the carpet in any way, they just need to bed down somewhat as they are lifting up in various areas but they don't seem to move about, anyway I've just put in the van,
we will see if they flatten out over time. :grin:

new QTMDiret2u mats.png

Hi Stephen, I have contacted Chris about this as someone else has reported the discount did not work, I have just done a test order and it worked OK, hopefully Chris will have some more information.

If anyone else has any problems please let us know.

As for them bedding down, I ironed mine with a tea towel over the top and they are totally flat now ( first time I have ever used the iron :thumb )

I ordered mine yesterday Stephen. And it took ÂŁ9.30 off my order I think they are looking into it now :thumb

If you opt for PayPal or credit card too early, it won't bring the discount page up. Hit checkout until you have to pay. Worked for me.

I have rubber mats in the footwell over the Megavan mat too!!

Hey all,

Firstly, i will send Stephen the 10% refund back straight away.
The reason you didn't get the discount is that you only left a message on the order which, admittedly didn't get read.

The code needs to go in the "redeem coupon code" box when you have any item in your cart.

As Martin also mentioned about them bedding down. They should flatten out fine over time if you leave them flat. It's only due to them being folded for transit.
I have never heard of ironing car mats before, but seemed to do the trick for you! lol

If anyone does have any problems/questions please do get in touch.

Nice work Chris. Thanks for clearing this up so quickly. :thumb :thumb

Thanks Chris,
much appreciated, I think I'm too lazy to iron them out ,ha. They seem fine, as long as the rear chair go's up and down I'm sure they will bed down nicely.

And thanks also for the quick turnaround.

They are certainly a quality item,

I've also put the monster mats over them, in the front foot wells, as well. where will this ;cover up protection malarkey end? Ha Ha :thumb :thumb :thumb

Thanks also to Kev for Enquiring :thumb

new QTMDiret2u mats (7).png

Received my mats yesterday and all look very nice, will take some pics when i get chance. Overall very happy and think these make the cali a lot cosier :)

I've bought these mats to protect the plastic floors, mainly in the back of the Cali, but unfortunately these excellent mats are too good to ruin, so we've doubled up, with plastic backed dog blankets, and have been walking in their with muddy wellingtons with impunity! at least when the novelty wears off our new Cali, we will have some decent carpets underneath all this,
just ventured out today between rain storms to the dunwich coast with bev and the dog see pic :barmy

Volkswagen California 4 motion 180.jpg

I do like your photos Stephen. Make my phone pics look comically lame! And of course a grey 4Motion always catches my eye!

Out of interest, how long did you guys wait from ordering until delivery? Mine should be on the way soonish.

Well, I ordered the Mats Sunday night on their eBay shop last week, and they arrived Thursday morning by FedEx, which I think, considering their custom-made, thats not bad at all.

Talking about pictures, in my case there is no skill whatsoever, it's all to do with ones equipment in my opinion, in my case the 'Sony NEX-7' camera, which I have recently purchased, just seems to take decent snaps, what ever one decides to point at.
I suppose that's technology for you, when I first started snapping, I had a completely manual Chinese 120 'RolleiFlex' lookalike film camera, which was rather difficult to operate, and one never knew, to you got the films developed, what disasters, and also waste of film, your efforts produced, now days with modern cameras, it's almost too easy.
With digital images ready in seconds. if it don't look right, you can just snap another, seconds afterwards. as I say, I think it's to do with equipment and any skill that one may have aspired to, is simply something reserved for a bygone age of times past. Anyway taking pics of the Cali, how can one go wrong. I think they are photogenic which ever colour they are.Ha Ha

:thanks

I've just looked at your grey Cali on the 'back cover' forum,( look similar to mine) if you've taken those photographs with a phone! not too bad at all, I've found with my iPhone, if you even think of pointing it towards the sun, it will expose for the brightest part of the picture, which in that case, would be the sky, and keep all the rest of the picture in shadow, because there is no exposure compensation dial, and I always get the same results from my phone also, if one decides to point into the light, so I think they have come out pretty well myself :thumb

New Club Partner- Premium Tailored Mats (now with photo's)

Stephen,

Tomorrow I am updating to iOS5.1 and then getting the iPhoto App which I think will make the cameras on Apple stuff more usable !

Back