Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Forum Partner- Premium Tailored Mats (now with photo's)

Re: New Forum Partner- Premium Tailored Mats (now with photo

Electric blue set is now sold subject to customer phoning me up and paying.

Thanks so much, the carpets are awesome. Perfect fit, great colour, exactly as described and delivered as promised.

If everyone was as professional as you, life would be a breeze :)

Cheers,

A very happy Rob......

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

2 random questions for anyone that can answer.
1) I have ordered a 2013 4motion Cali - VW NZ can't tell me if its 2 or 3 rail. No extra seat just bog standard.
2) What does a complete set of these mats weigh and what are the rough rolled dimensions - I'd need to get them in a big bag to check in when i flay back !

Cheers

Col, Wgtn, NZ

Hi col
I don't think you can get a 5th seat with a 4 motion so I would say your van should have 2 rails
As for the carpet why not send Colin an email at qtm mats he sends them out every day and will have the exact weight and size for you. Email: sales@qtmdirect2u.com

Hi NZCol,

The dimensions are pretty much hard to give without actually packing one up and knowing which quality carpet you have too.
We also opt to fold rather than roll. We found a rolled up set gets puncture holes in it more often which then costs us to put right and then fight with the courier to pay up for a damaged item.

We can ship a set to NZ but the postage would be quite high.
I doubt you'd get a full set small enough to fit in a case.

Thanks for the replies.
I looked at an 07 4motion today's and it has 3 rails so who knows.
They don't need to fit in a case , I can package them and check them in so as long as it is a reasonable size and packed in cardboard then no worries. Might just wing it and packe them up as small as possible. Normal greay with blue piping.

Looking at getting some mats from QTM. Any recommendations on which ones to get? Are the cheap ones best avoided? Thanks

I chose the premium I think they were £80 the full set

Decided I need to buy a set of mats. The plastic floor is a little "soft".

Can "Admin" email me a discount code please.

Thanks.... just found the "lounge". :talktothehand Head is full of carpet options and rear tailgate awning

Hi Chris, for the rear of the Cali SE, can you offer matching carpet sections for the sides of the boot..

Like this, Number 2 and 3
protection-mat-for-the-right-side-of-the-boot.jpg

Thanks ....

Have received my carpets and very pleased / impressed with them. Thank you Chris.

I would like to welcome another brand new partner to the VW California Forum

Chris at qtmdirect2u can supply very high quality Tailored Mats for all types of vehicles including the VW California, They can provide mats in various colours and different quality grades. They also bind every mat to the highest quality with lots of different coloured trims available.

The VW California Full Mat Sets start at just £69.99 and all VIP members will receive a 10% discount off their total order ( Please PM a staff member for a Coupon Code)

To see their wide selection of mats for the VW California go to: http://www.qtmdirect2u.com/products...er-van-2010-to-current-tailored-car-mats.html

Hi Martin would it be possible to have a discount code for qtmdirect2u I am looking to buy a set of mats.

I don't have it to hand, it should be in the VIP room in the discounts section

Sent using Tapatalk

Back