Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Forum Partner- Premium Tailored Mats (now with photo's)

Re: New Forum Partner- Premium Tailored Mats (now with photo

Hi Chris

Any joy on the 3 rail version of your mats? I have some money set aside for mats that is burning a whole in my pocket

Cheers

Michael

Hi, I can see from the photos that the central cabin carpet joins with the rear boot carpet. Do the Brandup ones join like that or is there a 'gap' between the central living area carpet and the solid (ie no rail cutouts) rear boot carpet?

I have had to buy a set from Ulli in Germany, as we are here in Spain and the rhd carpets beautiful as they are wouldn't work with my lhd Cali. But if I can't find a 3 railed rear section....mine is solid like the Brandup ones....I may look at buying a rear section of these carpets if the colour was a good match for mine. Saying that the carpets were excellently priced and got here very fast, so thanks Ulli! :cool

Does anyone make a carpet or rubber mat just for the area between the two front seats, where the handbrake, is and up to the dash area? I have the VW rubber mats in the footwells.

Martin; how much for a new boot mat? Ours has been completely chewed up by the bench seat and catches all the time. Basically, its knackered. The living area one is wearing well.

Just put my new carpet mats from QTM into the Cali, they look and feel great. Pretty chuffed :)

I know a lot of people go for darker colours to hide marks etc but I wanted to match the interior so have the light grey with grey trim, it is an excellent match all-round. I'm sure I will come to regret it :D

Glad to hear you are happy with them Dibz, we have had ours for well over a year now and they have had very heavy use at times especially in the winter and they always come up like new after beeing vacuumed.

If you get 5 mins maybe take a few pics as I dont think we have any of the lighter colours on here.

KernowLad said:
Martin; how much for a new boot mat? Ours has been completely chewed up by the bench seat and catches all the time. Basically, its knackered. The living area one is wearing well.

Sorry Matt, I have only just seen this post, I am sure chris will do you a rear Matt, just drop him an email: sales@qtmdirect2u.com

Good idea Martin, here are a few photos of the light grey (Prestige).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364668775.059314.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364668788.985015.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364668803.428888.jpg

I have these premier mats they are fantastic quality for the money :thumb yours look great
I'm not sure if my dog's would like it with their muddy feet :thumb

Thanks for that Dibz, they look really good and certainly make it look brighter compared to the black that I have, that may well convince more people to go with the lighter colours.

Maybe wait til after I've taken pics once they have had a 'dirty weekend' :laugh2

Martin said:
KernowLad said:

Sorry Matt, I have only just seen this post, I am sure chris will do you a rear Matt, just drop him an email: sales@qtmdirect2u.com

Cheers!

I'm trying it without the rear one for a bit (just a rug for the dog) just to see how we get on.

That grey does look good!

Any closer to a 3 railed version yet guys? :thanks

Do any of you have issues with the sliding seat snagging the front corners of the rear mat? Maybe we move ours more than most but with a few weeks, the corners were getting shredded every time we slid the seat back. It then started to totally hinder seat movement and Zive now removed it and replaced with a rug .

Any "solutions?" Looked nicer with the mat in!

Hi,

Do you do a set of mats for the T4 based Westfalia California? I couldn't see anything on the website.

Thanks,
dan

Hi Chris

these look good, are they purely for the facelift models and if so is there going to be a version for 3 rail vans up to 2010?

cheers
Ian

Tayls said:
Hi Chris

these look good, are they purely for the facelift models and if so is there going to be a version for 3 rail vans up to 2010?

cheers
Ian

Is there a difference between pre and facelift :?: I though the main difference was the face
Ie lights bumper bonnet I though beyond that it was the same

I own a pre facelift (09) and my parents a facelift (11). There is no difference to the internal measurement.
Been waiting for a three rail version for so long. Finally start producing and I have gonna spent this months pocket money on a zonesleep topper :crazy
Will start saving.
Owing a cali = no money. Wish people would stop making things I have to buy.

Anyone ordering these don't forget to add your VIP discount code in the checkout.

Chris said:
I own a pre facelift (09) and my parents a facelift (11). There is no difference to the internal measurement.
Been waiting for a three rail version for so long. Finally start producing and I have gonna spent this months pocket money on a zonesleep topper :crazy
Will start saving.
Owing a cali = no money. Wish people would stop making things I have to buy.

Great, thanks Chris!

Ian

Hey all...

Had a few 3 rail purchases come through already so hopefully the word will get out that these are now available.
Just to clarify too, both the 2 rail and 3 rail versions all fit the older T5 model from 2005 onwards.
We originally were unsure, but a customer some time ago when we first started advertising took a risk ordering a set as they thought there was no difference and it fitted perfectly.

Just to also point out that you can also use your VIP code to get 10% on any purchase within our website, whenever and however many times you want. So if you suddenly need some car mats, pop the code in again to get the 10% off. If then 2 months down the line a family member wants some, use the same code again.
Your business, your friends business, family business and anyone else you know is all welcome.

I have a return that a customer ordered wrongly too.
It is a 2 rail full set in the electric blue velour carpet with a grey trim. The customer meant to order the dark midnight blue carpet and ordered this in error.
Would anyone be interested in it for £60.00 all in, delivered? (Normally £92.99) I just want to get rid of it quickly. Anyone interested just let me know. It will be going on eBay too so it will just be first come first served for it.
See picture attached...
Cali%20elec%20blue.jpg

Attachments

• Cali%20elec%20blue.jpg
    Cali%20elec%20blue.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 82

Bargin ... :!: :!: :!: :!: :thumb :bananadance

Hi,

Just sent you a message as the blue carpets look like they ll be great in my Cali. Just the thing to brighten up the interior :)

Rob

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

I have a set of these premium mats and after a year they still look like new :thumb

Back