Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Forum Partner- Premium Tailored Mats (now with photo's)

Re: New Club Partner- Premium Tailored Mats (now with photo'

New mats arrived today look great quality very soft under foot. Also fast turnaround. I can't believe
You can buy a whole set for £60. Top work chris

Another satisfied customer!
Ordered a week last Friday (18:00); despatched on Friday; arrived this morning.

Seem to be having issues getting mine.

another chasing email sent...

Hi Matt

Sorry, I only just spotted your post, I have left a message with Chris to check this thread/contact you.

Please keep us updated on this

Thanks

Martin

Cheers! Will PM...

Hi,

Regarding Matt's two mats...

I deeply apologise for the delay. Basically the factory messed up with a label on the mats.
1 piece (the boot mat) was sent to a wrong customer in error. I received info that it had gone so marked the order shipped not knowing it had gone wrongly.
Factory has cut and trying to get the new pieces out today, but if they miss FedEx collecting at 4:30 today will 100% go out tomorrow (Wed) for a Thursday delivery.
Once again, many apologies for a delay in this order.

Cheers Chris. A message like this makes all the difference (I do seem to attract these random errors for some reason!).

Looking forward to seeing them soon!

Do you do the same mat options for a 5 seat layout, I could not see it on the website?

Thanks
Mark

Mark. If you are prepared to make a template for the 3 rail version
Chris + qtm will make you a mat free of charge it is something he would like to be able to do but needs a template. Send him a pm.

OK thanks will do.

Well after a few delivery errors, I finally got the mats today!

They look pretty good - just like the foot mats that came with the van (which we replaced with rubber ones). Fit is pretty decent and although they are a bit creased, they are already starting to flatten out.

I'd say the living area one is a fair bit more useful than the boot one as the latter doesn't cover much up but that's more because of the layout rather than any fault of the mats.

Fits well with our front Megavanmat which I have a feeling might be a bit more heavy duty but we shall see!

P1010782.jpg

P1010783.jpg

Just wondering if you managed to get a template for the 3 rail version of the California? I'm pretty sure the 2 rail mats will work as I don't use the fifth seat. If you still need a template I could post you one.

Hi,
***UPDATE***
We are currently working on the three rail version after someone took some photo's and measurements of that middle rail. It's directly in the centre of the two rails version so should be pretty easy to map a new template in.
Once it's been done were going to supply that person with a cheap sample to check if it is perfect or not before we release it onto the website.
As soon as it gets the approval i will pop back here with an update. Also just keep an eye on the website as it will appear in the "newly added" section on the side panels.
Hopefully wont be too long.

We will also be adding in the T5 Transporter/Kombi versions. There's about 4 different varients (SWB, LWB etc..) which we just want clarification on before we release those too.

Our mats are holding up very well - excellent product!

Carbon Grey "Prestige" with black and silver edges just ordered.

A little extra comfort for our Scotland Trip in three weeks!

Seb

Seb that's the same as ours, certain look good :)

Re: New Forum Partner- Premium Tailored Mats (now with photo

Hi,

I got the great Cali Topper and side panels thanks to this great website...great...I mean FANTASTIC! :clap :clap

I am seriously interested in a good set of carpets for a brand new Cali I just bought, as the floor cleans easily....but gets dirty easily too! I was looking at the Brandup ones but after seeing these on the forum, I am sure I will go for a set of these. I'd be looking at something close as poss to anthracite and for a 3 railed van as I have the 5th seat. Please could you quote a price including postage to Granada, Southern Spain. It's bloody freezing by the way if anyone wanted to feel jealous... :lol: :lol:

Thanks and again....great great info and partners! :thanks :thanks

Kind Regards,

Simon

If there is only one Carbon grey I would probably go for that with the standard grey trim. Just need to wait until a 3 rail comes out ...asap please! :D :D :cool

ps If the heel pad is not on the Prestige, that would be fine as it's a lhd Cali of course. :D

Cheers!

Simon, if you speak to Chris I am sure he will do this for you as the mats are made to order.

Anyone else find that the rearmat catches on the bench seat when you slide it back? Mine is shredded on one corner. Might just have to gaffs tape it down!

Will buy another soon.

Thanks Martin, sounds great! I'll velcro mine in I think to keep those corners down! :D :D

Hey all,

Just a little update from a couple of questions that headed my way...

3 Rail Version
Unfortunately this has not been done yet. We've had some major work going on with our systems and website and the integration in eBay.
Also, it has been really busy leading up towards Xmas so it is all hands on deck keeping orders moving out the door quickly.
This is still on my list to complete though, so hopefully after the festive season i'll get a good amount of free time to finish the profile and test it within a vehicle.

Prestige carpet heel pad
The prestige carpet doesn't require a heel pad.
This carpet is really hardwearing and it would be more of a hazard if we put a heel pad on as well.

Can the person who posted about there mat wearing away on a drawer area post a picture so i can see the problem and may be work on a solution?

Hi Chris,

It's mine that's rubbing away - I didn't want to stick it down in case whatever I stuck it down with made it catch even more (e.g. I use a velcro "coin" to stick the "finger" that often flaps loose in the living area - nearest the sliding door); also didn't want to cause any damage to the plastic.

I guess I'll have to stick it down with something but it is getting worse and catching more and more. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with the mats.

I don't know why this came out so dark but you can see the frayed edge (front offside corner of the rear mat)

P1020046_zpsa0a90f35.jpg

This is a bit dark too but shows where the mat has worn out - it sheds little bits of foam (I think) which need regular vacuuming.

P1020047_zps5dd03f5a.jpg

Hey,

Thanks for those. I've certainly not seen this happen before.
It must be from moving the seats/drawer which then catch on it.
Martin suggested velcro which works wonders on the plastic van floors. You can get sticky backed velcro so it just sticks to your floor, then the opposite sticks to the underneath of the carpet.

It's hard for me as i actually have never seen inside one of these California's.
I know we have made a lsight change on an edge near the sliding door. We've put a press-stud onto the mat and supply the screw in stud part for you to fit (if customers want to). This stops it kicking up when climbing into the van.

I'll have a think and a chat to see if we can come up with another idea, but i think the velcro way is the easiest solution for now.

Back