Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New kitchen shelf for the Cali

Nice. Can they stay in place with roof/roof bed down or do they have to be removed?

Personally I would have preferred them if they came down to window level only if being left in place.

For me got to be left in place or it's something else to store and as per WG then must not obstruct window. Perfect for some though.

Mike

Are these a development of the ones that were on sale at the Tewksbury meet last year? I bought two. Those had slightly higher walls which means that stuff can be left on them whilst travelling (although not anything heavy like mugs - which could become a projectile in an emergency stop). Doesn't look like you could leave anything on these.

Are these a development of the ones that were on sale at the Tewksbury meet last year? I bought two. Those had slightly higher walls which means that stuff can be left on them whilst travelling (although not anything heavy like mugs - which could become a projectile in an emergency stop). Doesn't look like you could leave anything on these.
Could you post all of the dimensions please. Regarding storage of the shelf while traveling -has been 'sized' to fit somewhere.... eg. in the under seat drawer or sliding door footwell?

Could you post all of the dimensions please. Regarding storage of the shelf while traveling -has been 'sized' to fit somewhere.... eg. in the under seat drawer or sliding door footwell?
This is the one I bought - through the club shop at the Tewksbury meet last year.

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/kitchen-shelf.13299/

Dimensions are in the post. They also did a shorter one which is the ones I bought - about 300mm long from memory. I prefered the shorter one because it could be slid to above the fridge when cooking.

This is the one I bought - through the club shop at the Tewksbury meet last year.
I prefer the rounded corners on the one you posted