Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Ocean nearly here

B

Brian Bongo

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi all,
Just like to start of by saying what a great forum, I've learnt a great deal, don't know what I would have done without all the great advise.
Ordered mine in June just before price increase from Clive in Birmingham, and hoping to pick her up mid to late October :- ( probably just miss the October meet at Lower Lode)
204ps, 7 speed DSG, Bamboo Green, comfort mattress, rear/front parking with camera, LED headlights, removable tow bar, adaptive cruise control, discovery media NAV, privacy glass, Cacavel 17" black diamond wheels, black awning, mats & torch.
Basic price of £44890 + £6525 Options less 6% discount, giving a bottom line OTR price of £59149.
Just been quoted fully comp insurance from Comfort of £356, unlimited mileage to and from different places of work which sounds ok.
Now wondering about a bike carrier and side rails and came across this bike carrier?
Any thoughts on their Atera Strada towbar bike carrier and their comments on VW one?
Exploria-online.co.uk

image.png

Hi Brian and welcome. Nicely speced van there. No experience of the bike rack, but I have dealt with Graeme at Exploria before; he helped me source two single seats from Germany to replace the three seater bench in my Edition 25 Caravelle. Found him to be knowledgeable and helpful.

Welcome , not a color many have chosen but i think it is a great color .
Counting the days?

Hi BB
Early June obviously propitious - our order dated 6th June and we got word today that our Cali is built and awaiting the slow boat to the UK. Dealer was spot n with dates but it's come as a bit of a shock given the length of Cali delay thread. We really expected that Santa would bring it :)
yippeeeee!
Best, Wind Witch

Back