Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New ocean

R

Roger Melly

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all . Picked up our cherry red 150 dsg from Liverpool van centre last Saturday , dealt with James and can highly recommend, drove straight back home to Bournemouth enduring the hideous M6 . Now for the fun to begin

Dear Roger Man on the Telly :D (sorry couldn't resist that no matter how hard I tried)
You didn't pick up your Cali did you........unless you have pictures to share on this forum to prove it :thumb

Enjoy.

I am about to move from Cambridgeshire to Wales as, after 18 years, the A14 and M6 have finally broken my spirit. With elderly parents in Chester I cannot count the number of times I have spent all day stationary on one or other of these two roads. I once had to beg a lovely caravan owner if I could use the loo in her van. How embarrassing was that?! It's hard to understand how this country keeps ticking over sometimes when you take into account the wasted years spent in motorway jams. Hey ho. The Welsh hills are beckoning, and my Cali will have new and beautiful countryside to explore.

Beautiful red Cali, by the way, I wish I'd gone for red. I was a bit boring and went for white. Yours is prettier.

;)

I am about to move from Cambridgeshire to Wales as, after 18 years, the A14 and M6 have finally broken my spirit. With elderly parents in Chester I cannot count the number of times I have spent all day stationary on one or other of these two roads. I once had to beg a lovely caravan owner if I could use the loo in her van. How embarrassing was that?! It's hard to understand how this country keeps ticking over sometimes when you take into account the wasted years spent in motorway jams. Hey ho. The Welsh hills are beckoning, and my Cali will have new and beautiful countryside to explore.

Beautiful red Cali, by the way, I wish I'd gone for red. I was a bit boring and went for white. Yours is prettier.

;)
Welcome to God's country:)

Love the colour - where will you get the window tinting done? Would like mind done - not far from Bournemouth so wondered who you had in mind to do it.

Love the colour - where will you get the window tinting done? Would like mind done - not far from Bournemouth so wondered who you had in mind to do it.
Getting it done at 21st Century tints in Poole , I'll post some pics tomorrow when it's done

Welcome and you have made me think of window tinting too. Mine is a red one too and is the best colour ( biased of course ). I wish you many safe and wonderful adventures.

Welcome and you have made me think of window tinting too. Mine is a red one too and is the best colour ( biased of course ). I wish you many safe and wonderful adventures.

Welcome picked our up from Preston then had to travel via M6 back to cornwall OMG !!!! Hideous journey especially having spent over £55k never to repeat but worth it we love Doris she’s already tinted and worth every ££ loving the freedom and life she’s offering Enjoy !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back