Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Solar Panels in all of our kits for 2019

7 days later and still no response. One man band or not this is just plain rude.....Ill have to find a solar system elsewhere!
There is virtually no solar energy around for the next few months anyway. What’s the rush?

Great to see this forum is full of support and understanding! Im going to spain for the christmas where there is sun and I have been trying to get this installed for over a month now with no response!!! One month is certainly not a rush nor does my hair have anything to do with this. But hey why not have a go at the guy who has done nothing wrong!

Great to see this forum is full of support and understanding! Im going to spain for the christmas where there is sun and I have been trying to get this installed for over a month now with no response!!! One month is certainly not a rush nor does my hair have anything to do with this. But hey why not have a go at the guy who has done nothing wrong!
A small Honda generator would be more useful in Winter.

He either wasn’t expecting such an enthusiastic customer for solar panels in the middle of winter, or something unexpected has happened.

Anyway, I’m sure moaning about it on here will help.

I’d fit it myself if I were you. Send me a message if you want any help.

A small Honda generator would be more useful in Winter.

He either wasn’t expecting such an enthusiastic customer for solar panels in the middle of winter, or something unexpected has happened.

Anyway, I’m sure moaning about it on here will help.

The whole point of me initially commenting here was because the business was using this thread as a customer service tool and they had been non responsive to web form and email for over a month. They do not have a phone number. I certainly dont see that to being enthusiastic!

Now this has just turned into me defending myself from other members of the forum for trying to get a product from a business that is non responsive! Not a welcoming place.

Thankyou California4x4 for the offer to help, Im going to contact photonicuniverse.com for parts and get my local blacksmith to help with rails. I just need to find the coiled cable to allow the roof go up and down. I would have much preferred a simple kit though being this is a unique product

yup that has just gone up today, Ive order elsewhere now so all sorted. Thanks for help

Hi Guys - I don't get notifications when there are posts on here. So I can't use this forum for being contacted.

I've checked the settings, and notifications are indeed enabled. Seems I get one here and there, but not one for each post.

I've searched and I've got no outstanding email enquiries at all .

The only reason I'd not have received them is if your email included any of the spam terms I've filtered to stop the huge amount of spam I get.

These terms include:

"take card"
"portable machine"
"handheld device"
"led light lamp"
"bitcoin"
"SEO"
"Russian"
"Spoof"
"pcb factor"
"dating"
"Stationery"

If your email included any of these then it would have been auto deleted.

I'm glad you've been sorted out by Photonic.

p.s. a private message on this forum would have got through to me.

BR

Roger

Checked - most of those terms actually go in a junk folder that I check once a week. Only SEO and bitcoin get auto deleted.

I can't find any reference to Wilson in any of my mail boxes, junk or not.

Hi there!

There must be a setting unchecked as I get emails from the forum. My email is a pretty standard big name hot type one and I sent quite a few form requests so something is up. Anyway all sorted now.

All the best

:thumb (it's masked your email address). Could you do me a favour and PM it to me so I can check there are no issues on my server side.

Many Thx

R

Just an update (23/03/2020) - we are fully stocked and selling mail order as usual, post Covid lockdown. Deliveries are a touch solwer as the couriers try to cope, and I'm bunching despatches together to limit how often they need to come to me, to help them.

I'm a one man band so no staffing issues though my lady is now getting roped in !

The powers to be have confirmed cardboard packaging is in the "not a risk" category. If desired, I can package your kit and then hold it for a few days before dispatch (though it'll spend a few days getting to you anyhow).

Stay safe

R

Roger.
I’ve just finished installing your kit bought from (Will) another forum member.
Are there any instructions I can download for the Epever MPPT Controller...?

I think it’s all working?

FFC07CEC-D747-4408-B151-509378EA9BC2.jpeg
20A53E98-5963-4590-BB54-C8CC34BD2FDC.jpeg
35FDBDD9-5C7C-46C4-9851-CB2B2D10D021.jpeg
BCA5F0A6-71BC-4637-AE93-58A7DCD34496.jpeg

Hi Roger,

We also picked up panels and controller from another forum member and would appreciate a copy of installation instructions if possible!

IMG_2933.jpg

Hi Clare - I've emailed you a copy of the kit installation.

the manual for your charger is here:

You want default settings unles syou have lithium batteries