Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6.1 order delays

Well today is the big day. I am now the lucky owner of the world’s most expensive flashlight…
yNGzW5m.jpg

I’ll post a proper pic when the van’s somewhere nice (underground car park doesn’t do the colour justice haha)

Good luck to all still waiting, after 14 months I can reassure you that they eventually do turn up!
That must be the light at the end of the tunnel then ...
Congrats.

haha thanks.

It's come with the second sliding drawer under the bed. Thought that was an option?
Yes, definitely an option in the price list - comes with the roof net pocket too. Perhaps just a random "sorry its late" factory gift???

Yes, definitely an option in the price list - comes with the roof net pocket too. Perhaps just a random "sorry its late" factory gift???
Are you sure that's not the child proof netting?

Our delivery status is back to ‘00 system error’ apparently! Dealer has said this is due to system update moving from 2022 to 2023 models. Status until last week was status ‘10 build week 24’ . Is anyone else in the same boat? Very frustrating.
Ocean 4 Motion ordered June 21 with Eurovans.
Possibly. We’ve finally got an update from our dealer (took three weeks) who said “I’ve just chased them and it’s showing no build week allocated yet”. Our dealer hasn’t offered any reasons for this.

Not going to lie, I’m a bit gutted as I was secretly hoping the update would be to say it was being built as we speak.

Are you sure that's not the child proof netting?
It is an extra netting storage 'bag' - drops on your head when you open the flap apparently ... only comes with the second drawer option. Child net is, I believe, standard issue - although as we have yet to get our Cali, I could well be wrong ..

Possibly. We’ve finally got an update from our dealer (took three weeks) who said “I’ve just chased them and it’s showing no build week allocated yet”. Our dealer hasn’t offered any reasons for this.

Not going to lie, I’m a bit gutted as I was secretly hoping the update would be to say it was being built as we speak.
Similar story to us. Early October order, 204 (not 4motion), art velour, wood floor, shower, tow bar, standard nav/stereo. Selfishly hope you get a build week showing soon as we shouldn't be too far behind ;-)

We got a light too, no rug!
You might still get a rug - ours came 3 months after the van was delivered ! Plus we had a little torch - no second drawer though. Heated seats were also a pleasant surprise - missed them in the spec list.

You might still get a rug - ours came 3 months after the van was delivered ! Plus we had a little torch - no second drawer though. Heated seats were also a pleasant surprise - missed them in the spec list.
I've got heated seats too - don't know if they're standard or not but I didn't tick that option (not much need for it down here!)

We picked up a cancelled order, albeit with a perfect spec for us. So I'm not expecting a rug but apparently Liverpool have travel mugs & I might see if they'll give me one.

I had biscuits sent with the 1st T6...lovely.

I did promise some pics at some point, the colour (Starlight) is difficult to capture, it can look green-ish in certain light. Anyway, over the moon and waiting for the first night in it (maybe tomorrow, and a quick weekend away). I'll leave these here while it's box-fresh! Thinking of Lexy for the name ;)

cq7hnCT.jpeg

JgMSUqk.jpeg

Ma0EZiW.jpeg

For reference: 2wd 150 DSG. Std except - kitchen colour, ACC & Rev.Camera (not std in Spain), windows have a limo tint thrown in by dealer.

I did promise some pics at some point, the colour (Starlight) is difficult to capture, it can look green-ish in certain light. Anyway, over the moon and waiting for the first night in it (maybe tomorrow, and a quick weekend away). I'll leave these here while it's box-fresh! Thinking of Lexy for the name ;)

For reference: 2wd 150 DSG. Std except - kitchen colour, ACC & Rev.Camera (not std in Spain), windows have a limo tint thrown in by dealer.

Lexy is a beaut :) Happy camping and don’t forget to update your signature after so many edits :D:thumb

cq7hnCT.jpeg

JgMSUqk.jpeg

Ma0EZiW.jpeg

It looks great! Nice colour choice. Good idea for reversing camera option, it makes parking a doddle. ACC is nice for long highway journeys. Limo tint must must useful in a hotter climate.

Coast ordered in August 2021, been in ‘build’ for ca 7 weeks now! Power sliding door and tow bar as options. Must be held up by something or other but the dealer did say that the price increase has been pushed from end of June to end of September. Really random as to when you ordered, what you ordered and when it will turn up!

Coast ordered in August 2021, been in ‘build’ for ca 7 weeks now! Power sliding door and tow bar as options. Must be held up by something or other but the dealer did say that the price increase has been pushed from end of June to end of September. Really random as to when you ordered, what you ordered and when it will turn up!
I think there will be many interested to hear of the price increase delay, I’ve not read this before. Did your dealer go into any detail about this?

I think there will be many interested to hear of the price increase delay, I’ve not read this before. Did your dealer go into any detail about this?
I think there has been mention of this a few pages back too in this thread

So, just taken a call from the dealer re: option to delete side assist. 204 4motion Ocean ordered end July 21. Minded to sit out the 3 month delay - waited this long! No clear indication of delivery date if I chose to delete and take the £250 price reduction. Decisions, decisions…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there has been mention of this a few pages back too in this theead

cq7hnCT.jpeg

JgMSUqk.jpeg

Ma0EZiW.jpeg

Looking great in the blue, enjoy. Bet you are glad to be away from this thread now!

Anyone here opted for the side assist delete yet? If so did you get revised order paperwork?

Back