• No

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trading at Stanford Hall on the Sunday but I only live 1/4 mile from Wicksteed. I can pop up on Saturday lunchtime with some stock ( wind deflectors and LEDs ) if anytone wants me to.

Regards

JP

John that would be great if you could pop along
I would leave it to later in the afternoon :thumb
Do you have facelift headlamp protectors?
If so how much?
Kev

Welcome along. Just down the road from me. Does that mean I can put your name down?
If so will you be camping? :rofl

We will come along for the day on Sunday, already committed on the Saturday, will Wiki Bear be camping too..

Great look forward to meeting you. Not sure about wiki bear but I do have a t5 ted
He will be camping with us :thumb

Kev we will be coming for the weekend and camping.

Looking forward to a fun weekend Best Regards John

We are seeing Snow White in Reading on the Sunday ( not my choice..... it's the grand daughter again). Hoping to persuade the other half that a quick whizz up the motorway, stay the night and back to Reading on Sunday morning is doable. Theatre is at 2.30 . However can almost guarantee that there will be all sorts of reasons why this is unwise, expensive, stressful, impractical etc so sadly we are unlikely to be there
David

Sorry jazz come sfirst have managed to book for the Cheltenham Jazz festival!

Hi all

can make the weekend now is anyone going to stanford hall on sunday. :barmy

Gary & Heather

Folks, I have just realised that Katie & I won't be able to overnight on the Saturday as we are going to see the Happy Mondays (the Inspiral Carpets are the support band) at the MEN arena that night.a blast back to the Madchester scene of the 80s.
We will see you on Sunday though.
Luke

Is booking essential for this weekend? because I was hoping to make it but probably wont get there till Sunday morning and cant be 100% that I can get theren ( other halfs work commitments ). so would I be able to just turn up and get on the site on Sunday ?

Hi steve i think booking would be essential
Because yo wont be camping on the campsite
You will be camping on the rally field

We will be there for the meet looking forward to it it'll be our first one in our Cali Boston.:))

That's great it will be good to meet you both. Have you booked yet you will need to mention the Cali club to get your discounted camping :thumb :thumb

Chaps
Homing in on purchasing a Cali (our first) and your website has been invaluable ...lots of good pointers etc etc. Will come to Wicksted with my last set of queries so I can pick the brains from real users. Can't camp so thinking of coming for Saturday afternoon/ evening. ....is that the best time?
Derek

Just made booking for the Saturday night. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

James

would love to attend and meet you all

BUT will be at the Norfolk County Cub Camp with several thousand cubs trying to teach them archery and avoiding stray arrows :headwall

but will be there in the CALI :grin:

Dave and Lisa

So as we are prepared for all weather conditions for the Wicksteed meet we are purchasing a Coleman shelter ( lets hope we do not need them! )

eventshelter_02_lrg.jpg

Well done Martin for taking the initiative. :thumb :D :clap

It's a good idea in a UK climate. :crazy

John

Stanford Hall Split screen VW Bus Meet Sunday.

Looks like quite a lot of interest in Stanford Hall on Sunday.

I think Luke is going to Stanford Hall and several members are already going inc David Eccles the editor of vw camper and comercial magazine. Good club representation.

So weather permitting we will be getting quite a good Cali convoy going from Wicksteed on Sunday. :D :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.