Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Devon Coast Club Meet - 15-17 June

Looks fabulous Martin. Hope the weather stays this nice. You look a little lonely on your own down there.

Hi,

Bit late in the day now, but I don't suppose there are any spaces left?

I am hoping we can make this, just trying to sort out a cat sitter :sorry

I have just spoken to the campsite and we have 26 booked but we only have 17 on our list , please remember to RSVP here so we know who is coming please CLICK HERE

There are still a few pitches remaining, if you want to book please call 01271 812090 and quote that you are part of the VW California Rally

We are also allowed a limited number of day visitors but please let either @SimonB or myself know if you want to come so we can let the site know

I like the look of the Tarka Trail. How far is it from the site to Barnstaple?
Might have to bring my bike this time.

It’s 5.2 mls. 27 mins cycle to Barnstaple. 59 mins to instow. Which a nice place.
Any one wanting somewhere good for the kids other than the beach then the Big Sheep is a must It’s near Biddeford so possibly a trip on the Sunday before going home.

Just a reminder, some pitches are slightly sloping at Lobb field so if you have level ups it is recommended you bring them along

If anyone else wants me to bring any items from the shop along to the meet and save on delivery, please call one of the guys on 01246 912 712 before midday on Wednesday.

Fridge Spare Bumpers would be great :)

If anyone else wants me to bring any items from the shop along to the meet and save on delivery, please call one of the guys on 01246 912 712 before midday on Wednesday.

Oh dear. I may have to see if the shop sells level ups! o_O

Just a thought, but can someone bring me a club sticker? I haven’t received one. :(

Fridge Spare Bumpers would be great :)

Sorry to be a pain but if you order online and use this code devonmeet it will remove the delivery charge, they will then package any stuff up for me to bring along, in the delivery field ensure you also put 'Devon Meet'

Smallish items only please, No mattresses or bike racks :confused:

Are you bringing any of the mosquito lamps or do we have to order from shop first? Thanks

Just spoken to the site and there are a few, non-electric, pitches left.
The site was saying that they don't anticipate many traffic problems as long as you don't try to drive into Croyde.

Looking forward to seeing you down there.

Simon

Sorry to be a pain but if you order online and use this code devonmeet it will remove the delivery charge, they will then package any stuff up for me to bring along, in the delivery field ensure you also put 'Devon Meet'

Smallish items only please, No mattresses or bike racks :confused:

Forgot about this, is there still time? Let me know and I'll place the order.

Anyone arriving late tomorrow night and does not fancy cooking, the take away is open until 8pm.

Hopefully the weather is good and you all have a great meet !
Enjoy the company of other Cali owners , it's allways a special feeling seeing so many Cali's parked up and meeting the owners!
Have a good weekend .