Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note.
If anybody who is coming to the Wicksteed park meet would like anything from my shop
Please let me know and I will bring it along and do a special club meeting price.
Thank you

Hi Albert. Welcome along
It will be great to meet you at Wicksteed. There will be a charge to park all day of £6
If you tell them on the gate they will direct you to us on the rally field.
Please take time to introduce your self on the introductions page. Let us know where you live
And all about your new cali :thumb that would be great :thumb

John said:
Stanford Hall Split screen VW Bus Meet Sunday.

Looks like quite a lot of interest in Stanford Hall on Sunday.

I think Luke is going to Stanford Hall and several members are already going inc David Eccles the editor of vw camper and comercial magazine. Good club representation.

So weather permitting we will be getting quite a good Cali convoy going from Wicksteed on Sunday. :D :grin:

So would you be leaving wicksteed Sunday morning and coming back to wicksteed for the evening camping?

Swaleuk said:
John said:
Stanford Hall Split screen VW Bus Meet Sunday.

So would you be leaving wicksteed Sunday morning and coming back to wicksteed for the evening camping?

Not formally planned but looks like SH would be fun to do on the Sunday (if the weather is good) then late afternoon/evening returning to Wicksteed.

There should still be members at Wicksteed on Sunday and I also think Kev is staying as well.

For more info on the Stanford Hall VW Meet.

http://www.stanfordhallvw.co.uk/documen ... a52011.pdf

John

We can confirm that people who are coming, you can check in from 1pm onwards on Saturday and departure is before 5pm on Monday.

Someone has emailed to ask if they can come and camp in a tent instead of a Cali this weekend, this is no problem at all as I know we have a few potential Cali owners coming along and if you wish to extend your stay by camping in a tent, bongo or caravan you are more than welcome. Please just try and let Kev know.

Thankfully the forecast is now looking dry for the weekend. http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/?tab=fiveDay&locId=354218

Hello, is it possible to arrive Friday night, so we can make a full weekend of it with the children? Regards Ben & Kelly

Hi Ben glad to here you are still up for it this weekend. If you want to go fri you will have to spend the first night on the campsite. Then when we have set up on sat you can move over and camp with the rest of us. You will need to book before you go just tell them your with the Cali club and they should let you camp for £15 per night. :thumb
It will be good to see you all again :thumb

Hi Ben and Kelly
We're camping Friday night too! See you there :)
Linda and Steve

Stanford Hall have posted a message on their website to say that the show has been post poned. I just spoke to Wicksteed Park and they will be open for camping do no worries there!

JP

Status
Not open for further replies.