Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Night Heaters !!!!

Richy

Richy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Evening all,
I'm very new to the club and I dont as yet have a van.
I've been looking at a 140 beach (2015) but it doesn't have a night heater fitted, I'll be using it through the winter skiing in aviemore/glencoe so it's a must.
Does anybody know of any reputable companies who can carry out a heater installation ?, I live in central Scotland.
Or should I hold out for a van that has one fitted.
Thanks in advance
Richy

Evening all,
I've been looking at a 140 beach (2015) but it doesn't have a night heater fitted, I'll be using it through the winter skiing in aviemore/glencoe so it's a must.
Does anybody know of any reputable companies who can carry out a heater installation ?, I live in central Scotland.
Thanks in advance
Richy
Have you asked the Dealer or is it a private sale?

Otherwise a Conversion company as they are frequently fitting them, however you won't get the factory fitted control unit.

Evening all,
Thanks in advance
Richy
Check out LAST post in this thread. Member selling Beach with Heater.

http://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/beach-with-heater.12562/page-2#post-128846

Hi Richy, you could try contacting Jerba Campervans, a VW approved conversion company in North Berwick, though I'm not sure if it's just full conversions that they do or if they do upgrades too.

Back