Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

No news from Hotel California?

Cutting a couple of rashers might prove difficult if the pig hadn't been slaughtered. I suspect it might strongly object.

An old boss of mine once explained the difference between "involvement" and "commitment", thus: in the production of your breakfast, the chicken was involved, but the pig was committed.

Shell shocked by all those yokes......

I got the tent out of the attic today. Camping in the garden with the boys tomorrow night. In the morning, frying bacon on the Cadac for bacon and fresh egg rolls.
We’ve been cooking and bbqing on the cobb too. Keeps it interesting.

No news from Hotel California? He usually post very regularly, and since March 22 nothing.
I hope he is doing well. Since his silence to much posts for subjects already often discussed.
He used to recall good practices, sometimes a bit rough, but often useful

Thanks for checking up on me @Wesel , i did not log in for two months , from 22th march until today 23th may.
Sad to see some even managed to turn a genuine post asking why i was abcent so long in to dreadfull discussions not even close to the OP's question.
That was the main reason i stayed away from the forum the last two months as most of the comments that came in that periode (end of march) had not much to do with VW California's anyway. I saw it comming in the days before i took the dicision to log out for a while.
IMG_1569.PNG

Last edited:
Back