Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

No news from Hotel California?

Thanks for checking up on me @Wesel , i did not log in for two months , from 22th march until today 23th may.
Sad to see some even managed to turn a genuine post asking why i was abcent so long in to dreadfull discussions not even close to the OP's question.
That was the main reason i stayed away from the forum the last two months as most of the comments that came in that periode (end of march) had not much to do with VW California's anyway. I saw it comming in the days before i took the dicision to log out for a while.
:welcome Back.

Glad your back Wim. :thumb

Sorry about this thread. Somehow it got scrambled

Thanks for checking up on me @Wesel , i did not log in for two months , from 22th march until today 23th may.
Sad to see some even managed to turn a genuine post asking why i was abcent so long in to dreadfull discussions not even close to the OP's question.
That was the main reason i stayed away from the forum the last two months as most of the comments that came in that periode (end of march) had not much to do with VW California's anyway. I saw it comming in the days before i took the dicision to log out for a while.
View attachment 59710
I understand your reasons, it is true that the forum sometimes takes a funny turn. Nevertheless, there are still interesting interventions, from time to time.
Glad to hear from you.

View attachment 59710

Hey Wim [mention]hotel california [/mention]
Good to read you‘re safe and sound!
I guess you guys miss travelling as much as we all do. Please stay a little bit. I guess/hope this board turns sooner or later back into a California-Travel place to share some great ideas about everything van related.

Welcome back HC and hopefully we can all get back out travelling in our vans and discussing our travels on here.:welcome:thumb

Of course we are glad that you are back.
I disappeared a couple of months too after someone kind of told me I was too intrusive on this forum.
I was planning to delete my account, but decided to help you guys further with your problems, where I can help.

Now it's just that a lot of threads are boringly filled up with the Covid-19 problems, and to be honest, it's all useless bitching and fighting from the one to the other.
We are all in this together, all over the world. We are not going to change things. Now we can only wait until all gets normalized.
It's just a shame that all grown up people (as I might hope when you can buy and drive a California) get so pathetic childish sometimes, and getting personal.
I understand Wim for leaving the forum for a while.
It's no fun for us all, don't make it worse for us and yourself.

Keep up the good work Wim (@hotel california ), and keep safe back in Antwerpen. Unless you have a second home back here in Blankenberge, like a lot of Antwerpenaren here.

Of course we are glad that you are back.
I disappeared a couple of months too after someone kind of told me I was too intrusive on this forum.
I was planning to delete my account, but decided to help you guys further with your problems, where I can help.

Now it's just that a lot of threads are boringly filled up with the Covid-19 problems, and to be honest, it's all useless bitching and fighting from the one to the other.
We are all in this together, all over the world. We are not going to change things. Now we can only wait until all gets normalized.
It's just a shame that all grown up people (as I might hope when you can buy and drive a California) get so pathetic childish sometimes, and getting personal.
I understand Wim for leaving the forum for a while.
It's no fun for us all, don't make it worse for us and yourself.

Keep up the good work Wim (@hotel california ), and keep safe back in Antwerpen. Unless you have a second home back here in Blankenberge, like a lot of Antwerpenaren here.
Egg sas a bating

This thread seems relevant again, unless I missed something.

Anyone knows why Wim (aka HotelCalifornia) has left?

I hope he comes back soon. But, sadly, I suspect not.

Someone said that he went on holiday.

Didn't Jeff Bezos say he was taking his brother into outer space,
I think HC might be Jeffs brother.

Or he's got the gig as Jeffs stand in.

As his profile and picture is gone, I suspect he is gone too?
That’s sad news. I hope he still watches as a non member and sees that he is missed

BTW @TripleBee I tried to send you a PM but it didn’t go through due to your settings I think.

I am no vip, so only mods can pm me.

Anything you want to tell me?
You want my email?

I am no vip, so only mods can pm me.

Anything you want to tell me?
You want my email?
Was just going to share some thoughts. And didn’t want to start gossip on the forum which would be counter productive.

Or he moved to Wales, or he's always been there, or...?

Back