Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Online Shop

I will speak to admin what are you trying to buy :?:

Thanks for the quick reply. I was after a X tra Large Adult waterproof top.

Should all be working now thanks. If not you could ring the number in the shop :thumb

Just tried to order. No luck. Same error, BUT works correctly for all the other clothing, just not the Waterproof jacket.
Probably too late now as I go on holiday Sunday .

Hi David,
Have tried purchasing the rain proof jacket using an iPad and iMac using Safari and a Windows laptop using Internet Explorer with no luck. The only item that seems to be affected is the rainproof jacket. Phoning an order is an option but seeing as I've been on duty 8 to 8 this has not been an option. Hopefully it will be sorted soon as I intend placing an order for numerous items in the coming weeks and a prolonged phone all order is not always possible .

Hi martin has tried to sort this without success if you order a T-shirt for £15.99 we will send you a xl raincoat in its place :thumb

Thank you. Off on holiday today so will sort it out when I return. Thanks for the reply. :thanks

Hi,
Back from holiday and went to order a forum waterproof jacket - X L size but find they are no longer in the shop. Are they still available? and if so how can I order one?

Paul

Hi Paul, we had a very odd problem with this that we are trying to fix, if you can email us we will do the order manually for you.

Hi Martin,
PM sent.