Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories

Can I ask which yeti mug you have?? We have 2 here which are really super quality but don’t fit in the cup holder.
Both the 10oz and 16oz ramblers should fit. I also have a 20oz rambler but it is too big.

Buy as little as possible before first use.

3 months after delivery we (parents, two toddlers and two collies) set off on a year long tour of Europe. We packed far too much, including a portable toilet which we used a grand total of zero times.

This proved to be of far more use:

052edaa34ad5cbb05c743ff3dc3f31a8.jpg

And at £3.29 from all good pharmacies is far better value.

A fabric softener container is even better value (and smells sweeter after multiple uses).
Yes, my husband would agree, quick and convenient, me I prefer the Porta potti !

1 thing essential if you have a spare wheel. A spare wheel lock. Lots are being pinched at the moment.
Everything else is wait and see.

Thank you.......That is quite a wait and you're closer to Germany than I am in the UK......Perhaps my dealer is not telling me the truth or hiding from me :)
Mine was ordered in September and should have been ready on 20 April. It has been built but us still in Germany because, I am told, it awaiting a 'chip' for the tow hitch. Presumably one of those chips currently subject to world-wide shortage.

Here is my list ... after 1 year of owning a Cali.

Portapotti 335
Brandrup portapotti 335 base to fit it under the sink
Bike rack
Solar panels (from Solar Camper Solutions)
Fitted sheets for both mattresses
Custom made cover for the luxury mattress
Levelling chocks
Electric cable

and then stuff that spends its life inside the van...
- A few good usb chargers (can power my macbook)
- Snow Peak firepit with base and grill
- Leatherman multitool
- Two collapsible washing up bowls
- cooking and eating set
- pillows duvets sleeping bags
- good alcohol-free beer always in the fridge, coffee and biscuits always in the cupboard.

Last edited:
#confused ;)

true, we stock some (good) alcohol-free beer always in the van, because we never drink it except on lunchtime picnics when we have to drive again after the meal.
proper food and drinks are always loaded before a trip !

Last edited:
true, we stock some (good) alcohol-free beer always in the van, because we never drink it outside lunchtime picnics when we have to drive again after the meal.
proper food and drinks are always loaded before a trip !
Which one do you go for? I was a hater of alcohol free beer ever since I tasted Kaliber in the 90's. Seems like the brewing has come on though, and Pistonhead Flat Tire is well worth a try. Scratches an itch mid-week for me...
http://www.pistonheadlager.com/flat-tire-alcohol-free/

This one
or this one
though I'd like to try the other AF brewdog(s)

This one
or this one
Nanny State is good - I like how you can buy it draft too in Brewdog pubs. Not as good as the Pistonhead for me though. Will give the Brooklyn one a go.

This one
or this one
I’d highly recommend Adnams Ghostship low alcohol too. The best I’ve found so far. https://www.adnams.co.uk/beer/shop-by-taste_1/ale/adnams-ghost-ship-0-5-bottles.htm