Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Our new California Adventures Channel

Oh boy ....really love the fun bunch....!

Many thanks for the excellent video of the Stonehenge site. So impressed I have booked in for a visit there in a few weeks time :thumb.

Many thanks for the excellent video of the Stonehenge site. So impressed I have booked in for a visit there in a few weeks time :thumb.

That's great news, you'll have to let us what you think. Make sure you take the 10min walk to The Boot Inn for a couple of beers. Lovely little pub. The guys on site will show you the best way there.

That's great news, you'll have to let us what you think. Make sure you take the 10min walk to The Boot Inn for a couple of beers. Lovely little pub. The guys on site will show you the best way there.
I spoke to the owners and on their recommendation booked a table at the Boot Inn for dinner.
Arriving 15/3 leaving 17/3

Mike

I spoke to the owners and on their recommendation booked a table at the Boot Inn for dinner.
Arriving 15/3 leaving 17/3

Mike

That's brilliant. Enjoy your stay! The kitchen was closed when we were there but I was told the food is very nice. Let us know how it is.

Great video - we're off to the NEC on Saturday. As it's a long drive and we don't want a very early start, we're going up tomorrow and staying in a Premier Inn. Hopefully next time we can stay in Cali!

Wooooah!! We have just hit 200 subscribers! And that is just 2 days after hitting 100! Everybody has been really motivating with their awesome comments. I wonder if this will help me justify a drone yet? ;) Thank you everyone.
:thanks

I really enjoy your videos and completely understand the logic/attraction of those covers but will they let the airbags in the seat work as they should? The VW ones have slits in the side to allow them to inflate if required. (Sorry to be a spoil-sport!)

Just returned to North Wales from a few nights at the Stonehenge site, it really is excellent and we will certainly use it again in future. Many thanks again for your superb video review. Where are you going next - you may find us following you around the country if you find more sites like Stonehenge :cheers

Just returned to North Wales from a few nights at the Stonehenge site, it really is excellent and we will certainly use it again in future. Many thanks again for your superb video review. Where are you going next - you may find us following you around the country if you find more sites like Stonehenge :cheers
Oh we are so pleased you enjoyed the site. We have such a busy March unfortunately but we will be going away again as soon as possible and we will definitely be taking the camera. Thanks for letting us know you enjoyed the site and thank you for the support.

Another nice video , but i would recommend using both hands opening the zipper to acces the chairs .
One hand supporting the flap the other hand applying the zipper.
That way you have less risk the zipper gets broken under the weight of the flap.
The zipper is a weak spot .
And closing that benchseat-drawer by foot :shocked
Do like the window tint , by showing it that way , it gives a good view on the diffrence:thumb

Most of you will know what a Cali looks like inside but for those of you who are curious, take a peek inside our California...
I thought I did. Your video highlights to me how different the Ocean and 3 seat bench Beach are.

Is that Hayling Beach?

Last edited:
Another great video guys :thumb Bentley is very cool.

And, for the record, I shut my bottom drawer with my foot as well....!!

Very useful for both contemplating and existing owners, we all do things a bit differently so its interesting to see what others do. I saw you use IKEA ‘SKUBB’ storage boxes in your kitchen cupboards, I use mine in my bottom drawer, they fit perfectly! See pic below ;) The slim clippy-top box in the middle is my first-aid box, it needs to be where I can get to it easily. And, check out my super cool OXO dustpan and brush (Granny Jen recommendation!)

IMG_1404.jpg

Last edited:
Very tidy indeed , guess closing the drawer by foot will not break it ...it's a solid drawer but still no good manners;)

Another nice video , but i would recommend using both hands opening the zipper to acces the chairs .
One hand supporting the flap the other hand applying the zipper.
That way you have less risk the zipper gets broken under the weight of the flap.
The zipper is a weak spot .
And closing that benchseat-drawer by foot :shocked
Do like the window tint , by showing it that way , it gives a good view on the diffrence:thumb

I'll definitely use both hands from now on, didn't know it was a weak point, thanks

I thought I did. Your video highlights to me how different the Ocean and 3 seat bench Beach are.

Is that Hayling Beach?

Yeah it sure is, a great dog walking beach!

Back