Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Our new California Adventures Channel

Where is the campsite you are at near Stelvio? We stayed near there in Bormio in a hotel when we went a few years ago and it's great.

I really hope you went up to the top of Stelvio and had a hot dog. Must be done :)

@CaliforniaCamping I'm really enjoying following your journey in the vlogs. It has inspired me to record more of our family Cali trips.

I have one question about the music you use in your videos: how do you select the music? are they tunes you like from your own music collection or do you scour the web for a track to fit the footage? It's my biggest headache when editing. Any advice welcomed.

Where is the campsite you are at near Stelvio? We stayed near there in Bormio in a hotel when we went a few years ago and it's great.

I really hope you went up to the top of Stelvio and had a hot dog. Must be done :)

It was an ACSI card site called Plazza da Campar Pe da Munt sta. Maria Camping. It was really good with plenty of space and decent facilities.

@CaliforniaCamping I'm really enjoying following your journey in the vlogs. It has inspired me to record more of our family Cali trips.

I have one question about the music you use in your videos: how do you select the music? are they tunes you like from your own music collection or do you scour the web for a track to fit the footage? It's my biggest headache when editing. Any advice welcomed.

I find a lot of my music from channels on youtube which have copyright free music. If you just search "copyright free music" or "royalty free music" on youtube you'll find loads of stuff. I also spend a couple of quid a month on Patreon to a guy called Andrew Applepie who creates fantastic music and as a "patreon" it allows me to use his music too. Matching the music to the footage is the bit that takes the longest in the editing definitely.

Thanks so much for watching our videos and I'm so pleased it has inspired you to create videos too. You'll have to show us some of them.

I find a lot of my music from channels on youtube which have copyright free music. If you just search "copyright free music" or "royalty free music" on youtube you'll find loads of stuff. I also spend a couple of quid a month on Patreon to a guy called Andrew Applepie who creates fantastic music and as a "patreon" it allows me to use his music too. Matching the music to the footage is the bit that takes the longest in the editing definitely.

Thanks so much for watching our videos and I'm so pleased it has inspired you to create videos too. You'll have to show us some of them.

Thanks very much guys! Hope you had a great Honeymoon.

In the Alpes there has fallen 30cm snow just the last few days above 2000m allready in some places...
Stunning views indeed , have fun on the further trip!

You should have this music on the video....

Sorry , some of you might never heard it but i grew up in the 80-90's...

Or thisone :

Camping Grubhof in Austria was our favourite campsite of the whole trip! Well worth a visit if you haven't been there already!

Austria is great , shame you got out of the lift at 1600m ....once going higher than 2000m above the height where no trees are growing anymore it's way much impressive.
We took our dog above 3200m , she loved it !
IMG_2065.JPG

IMG_1954.JPG

IMG_1892.JPG
This was august 2013

We like to go up using the lift and walk down....:D

I had something simular on my Land Rover Defender before i bought the Cali , a Hannibal tent/roofbox , nice but cold in the winter....!
A Cali is realy luxurious with the nightheather....

Do hope you shot this video far away from the civiliced world , as some people would call the paramedics when seeing the two of you running arround the Cali in those funny pyjama's.
Anyway , also a Happy Xmas to you crazy bunch from us here in Belgium!

Do hope you shot this video far away from the civiliced world , as some people would call the paramedics when seeing the two of you running arround the Cali in those funny pyjama's.
Anyway , also a Happy Xmas to you crazy bunch from us here in Belgium!
Ha ha we sure did get some funny looks. Merry Christmas

Back