Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Paint treatment

Chipper

Chipper

CHIPPER
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Having just bought a 3 month old California the dealer asked if I was interested in the Auto Glyn finish at £400. I did my homework before collecting the vehicle on this subject. If treated liquid spilt on the seat or carpet pools and doesn’t sink in. Guess what that’s just what happened. also beaded on the paint work .
They must have known it had been done. I’m a fan of this treatment if applied correctly and maintained with the conditioning shampo. Hard colour only, mine cherry red. Can’t see it any good on metallic.

Some other threads on this subject. Some have had a good experience and others not so good (in terms of how long it lasts on paintwork). Whatever the finish applied you can still use AutoGlym Aqua Wax when washing - it improves the water beading.

I agree With the wax brilliant stuff. Dealers at the moment specifically Vw dealers are not doing themselves any favours. With poor exchange prices poor service. I managed quite easily to obtain £ 5 k more from a we buy site. My local garage will do all my services and, they register them with Vw. Also retired and working on it.