Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

palmerston 18 '' wheel option

My Palmerstons on T6.1 OceanView attachment 68260
You have chosen a lovely combination there with the grey, chrome side tubes and Palmerstons. I’m now having second thoughts about my Pearl black on order... I think my order is delayed till next year now so a change of colour shouldn’t be an issue. Oh dear, you’ve opened a can of worms...‍♂️ P.S, great backdrop too. Where was that?

You have chosen a lovely combination there with the grey, chrome side tubes and Palmerstons. I’m now having second thoughts about my Pearl black on order... I think my order is delayed till next year now so a change of colour shouldn’t be an issue. Oh dear, you’ve opened a can of worms...‍♂ P.S, great backdrop too. Where was that?
That was the Farkapass, Switzerland on the way to Lake Como below...20200828_151613.jpg

You have chosen a lovely combination there with the grey, chrome side tubes and Palmerstons. I’m now having second thoughts about my Pearl black on order... I think my order is delayed till next year now so a change of colour shouldn’t be an issue. Oh dear, you’ve opened a can of worms...‍♂ P.S, great backdrop too. Where was that?
Grey is a lovely colour and I have it on order on our crafter but when ever I go to the dealership it’s a sea of t6 grey vans on the forecourt id stick with black it’s also lovely all be it high maintenance

Not sure if anyone noticed but I had the lower part of the front grille chromed (it was originally black) the same as the top part of the grille - I think it looks much much better personally........
I hadn’t noticed but now you’ve mentioned it, it does look really good and helps with the front end issue. Did the dealer do that for you?