Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Please help me identify this

Calimili

Calimili

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
20201009_114231.jpg20201009_114120.jpg
I've found this broken plastic piece on the left side of the vehicle while i was removing leaves near the roof mechanism before closing the roof. It was roughly at mid lenght of the vehicle.
Any idea? Everything seems to be working properly...

Think @westfalia had one broken recently ....seems a German thing;)

For future reference : 7H7067071

Additional pics of how it looks with/without that piece, it should also help locating it.

Screenshot_20201009-133023_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20201009-133100_Chrome.jpg

Yep I found one in the gutter along the pop top roof. Fortunately the eagle eyed on this forum identified it for me. A call to my local VW dealer and they offered (on this occasion only) to send me one free of charge but any future request it cost 25p to replace. Given they obviously fall off on a regular basis my van is 6 months old it sounds like a friction clip is not fit for purpose.

Yep I found one in the gutter along the pop top roof. Fortunately the eagle eyed on this forum identified it for me. A call to my local VW dealer and they offered (on this occasion only) to send me one free of charge but any future request it cost 25p to replace. Given they obviously fall off on a regular basis my van is 6 months old it sounds like a friction clip is not fit for purpose.
Seems to be a common issue.

Could be my mistake there , sure i knew there was a mention of that part came off....
Sorry for the mix-up ;)

Guess it this thread

Could be my mistake there , sure i knew there was a mention of that part came off....
Sorry for the mix-up ;)

Guess it this thread
Thank you, indeed the same issue.

I broke mine on the first trip ever with my van. On the first day of arrival, I closed (well, I at least tried to close) the roof. Heard a noise, but didn't bother.
When I returned to the van I couldn't believe my eyes. My roof was not shut properly. I had left my blankets on the top bed. While closing the roof, the locking pins shattered the plastic parts, and slid over the arms, instead of catching in it. Found the broken parts, and installed new ones 3 weeks later when I got back home.