Votes: 190 24.3%
  • 66 - 75

Votes: 68 8.7%
  • 76 - 85

Votes: 22 2.8%
  • 85+

Votes: 3 0.4%

• Total voters
Some forum threads are moderated to prevent inappropriate use and if someone is not a vIP member the software asks for each post to be approved.

It is the thread that is moderated, not the individual.

It does of course allow you the opportunity to sit back, relax and read my latest dotty ditty whilst you are waiting :D

Some forum threads are moderated to prevent inappropriate use and if someone is not a vIP member the software asks for each post to be approved.

It is the thread that is moderated, not the individual. :(

It does of course allow you the opportunity to sit back, relax and read my latest dotty ditty whilst you are waiting :D

Thanks for the explanation, Granny Jen. I got this yesterday in (an admittedly off topic discussion on Welsh orthography - gave me a bit of a shock.

Thanks for the explanation, Granny Jen. I got this yesterday in (an admittedly off topic discussion on Welsh orthography - gave me a bit of a shock.

and ..... I have always known it as "Lleyn" but where that or "Llyn" it remains one of the most delightful parts of the UK there is. Indeed, in my coastal circumnavigation of the UK coastline it is in my top 5, probably 2nd.

and ..... I have always known it as "Lleyn" but where that or "Llyn" it remains one of the most delightful parts of the UK there is. Indeed, in my coastal circumnavigation of the UK coastline it is in my top 5, probably 2nd.

Yes, I agree. Like a lot of the north Wales coast, very underrated by most people.

Well i just bought mine aged 53. But My VW Type 2 1959 Canterbury Pitt was purchased in 1989 aged 25 for £1500. Was stolen in 1996. Would now be worth same as a Cali ! Still miss it like hell...

We are both 36 years young and carry precious cargo that is 2 and 4 . We’ve had the ocean nearly a year now and would buy again in a heartbeat.❤️

I'm in the 36-45 bracket now but at this rate will be in the 46-55 bracket before my cali arrives - might have to declare the vote void and demand a recount! :thefinger

43 same as above, but hopefully only joking.

Est pick up 31st March at the moment...

Simply the fact we know that song , says it all about our average age...:D

This is just too freaky.
I haven't listened to that song since 1985 as I didn't like it. But not 20 minutes ago I watched a Top orf the pops rerun and heard it. Came back on here and WHACK!!!

If we are doing songs to indicate our ages, from the same era, which indicates which age band of California owners I fall into, I always liked this song.
I heard him singing it about a year ago in Bristol. Still has a great voice.

I'm 74 coming up to 75. (Look at my avatar) She who controls my life is marginally younger... but.....
Johnny Cash is the MAN. And Emmy Lou Harris the woman!

That's funny, I'm a VIP member and logged in and very personable but my previous post is "invisible and awaiting the moderator" Not checking for a hatecrime surely, this is a very civilised place to be.

Back