Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Portable power banks

we

why does it need the upgraded cable to the leisure battery? I thought the EcoFlow just plugs into the load side of the Victron?
I will need to find the best way to plug the EcoFlow into my Victron too.
I have a bus bar from the load side of Victron.
And it’s good for 20 amps.
So will need to find out how to recharge the EcoFlow from this

I will need to find the best way to plug the EcoFlow into my Victron too.
I have a bus bar from the load side of Victron.
And it’s good for 20 amps.
So will need to find out how to recharge the EcoFlow from this
Doesn’t the Ecoflow have an inbuilt charger? You need to find a way of plugging your solar panel directly to Ecoflow?

Doesn’t the Ecoflow have an inbuilt charger? You need to find a way of plugging your solar panel directly to Ecoflow?
I wonder if I can hook onto the output from my solar PV and wire it into a (some sort of output plug) orifice to plug into the EF ?

Where are you seeing that? Cheapest I can find it is £999. Also looks like the Delta 2 has a 5 year warranty.

View attachment 116657
Actually the 1500 is £999, which is a bit higher. The like-for-like 1000 is £709, with a free 100w panel was nearest I could find. Though I'd still stick with the Bluetti AC200MAX for the extra pennies. Mine has powered an air fryer, coffee machine and even a hair dryer while camping!

Good price with a panel included. What attracted me to the Delta is being able to put it in between the front seats with the 3-pin sockets at the rear. I am an early riser and the Mrs/kids sleep downstairs so it’ll be lovely to make a brew in the morning using my electric kettle.

Last edited:
I bought a lighter socket type 12v socket and wired this from the Victon to the EF (using the Ecoflow charging cable) and seems to be charging well.

I’m looking at a couple of Ecoflow Delta 2s - can anyone recommend the practical use case difference between the following?

ECOFLOW DELTA 2 Portable Power Station 2400W Max LiFePO4 Battery Solar Generator

ECOFLOW DELTA 1260Wh Portable Power Station 1800W Solar Generator for Camping

Is it just the peak W? And generation? If so is it worth the up spend for the former?

I’m looking at a couple of Ecoflow Delta 2s - can anyone recommend the practical use case difference between the following?

ECOFLOW DELTA 2 Portable Power Station 2400W Max LiFePO4 Battery Solar Generator

ECOFLOW DELTA 1260Wh Portable Power Station 1800W Solar Generator for Camping

Is it just the peak W? And generation? If so is it worth the up spend for the former?
In a campervan you absolutely want the safest chemistry ie LiFePO4. Its not even a consideration. Plus you get 2x the number of charge cycles ie 3000 if memory serves, without significant hit on capacity.

In a campervan you absolutely want the safest chemistry ie LiFePO4. Its not even a consideration. Plus you get 2x the number of charge cycles ie 3000 if memory serves, without significant hit on capacity.
Thank you. Very succinct

In a campervan you absolutely want the safest chemistry ie LiFePO4. It’s not even a consideration. Plus you get 2x the number of charge cycles ie 3000 if memory serves, without significant hit on capacity.
Heeded your advice , bought a LiFePO4 Delta 2 refurbished from Ecoflow’s eBay store.

£525 delivered. Seemed good value as retains manufacturer’s warranty. Albeit shorter. But hopefully 2 years does it.

Heeded your advice , bought a LiFePO4 Delta 2 refurbished from Ecoflow’s eBay store.

£525 delivered. Seemed good value as retains manufacturer’s warranty. Albeit shorter. But hopefully 2 years does it.
There is some great pricing nowadays. Mine cost 2x that even with a VAT rebate. I am seriously considering an extension battery pack if I have space in the boot after I get my Brompton.

I purchased the All powers and ctek charger just to keep engine battery topped up as I have no power near cali , just plug it in once a month

I purchased the All powers and ctek charger just to keep engine battery topped up as I have no power near cali , just plug it in once a month
So you have your CTEK running off a power bank?

That’s neat.

Yea the wire goes out of the passenger door in the top of the bonnet and directly fits to battery permanently, as the ctek sockets so easily disconnects

Probably a stupid question this but here goes, planning on leaving my Ecoflow in the van between trips. Is there a simple way to trickle charge it when I plug the van in on EHU to charge the leisure batteries (that isn't going to frazzle anything)?

Back