Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Portable toilet for beach

I use the same shower tent as mentioned above, installs in seconds and folds up very small. For the toilet part, I have a 5 galllon paint bucket. I then took a toilet seat and cut the plastic pieces underneath to fit the bucket. Very comfortable. I put two plastic bags (between the toilet seat and the bucket) in case one leaks. Another benefit is the bucket can be filled with supplies, usually cleaning supplies, gloves, etc. Works great in a pinch :)

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 11.30.17.pngdownload.jpg

I use the same shower tent as mentioned above, installs in seconds and folds up very small. For the toilet part, I have a 5 galllon paint bucket. I then took a toilet seat and cut the plastic pieces underneath to fit the bucket. Very comfortable. I put two plastic bags (between the toilet seat and the bucket) in case one leaks. Another benefit is the bucket can be filled with supplies, usually cleaning supplies, gloves, etc. Works great in a pinch :)

View attachment 56426View attachment 56427
How and what do you do with the contents?

Pretty sure my toilet is the cheapest here.
Reusable, easy to empty and no chemicals required.
Just have to remember not to use it to fill the fresh water tank... :headbang

A81A7E45-0F7C-4B3E-A248-33711D01138F.jpeg

View attachment 56426View attachment 56427
And that's why you should never have a curry in a campervan, 5 gallons????!!!!!!! ;)
I hope you empty it of said replies if you need to go! :D :D :D :D

Pop-a-loo packs up small and is ideal for such a need as you describe. Also plus 1 for the quick toilet tent option. Both pack up small and have our recommendation.

Not with the 2 seat bench but it does with 3 seat bench beach
Good to know. The larger one is slightly more ‘comfortable’ but it doesn’t fit under the Ocean rear shelf. But the 335 does the job. ;)

Back