Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Possible new owner

Forgot to say its got full vw history

Should be one remote for the diesel heater but you can operate it from the overhead control panel in the front. Rear control panel is for the heating/ac settings for the rear whilst travelling.

I'm now reading what the van Should have and I never noticed things like all the interior lights/ were is the proper 230v socket ? I only noticed a 2 pin 230v socket behind the passenger seat

side of the kitchen opposite the passenger seat.

a 12v and a 230v that relies on hook up.

Well picked up the cali yesterday and it is very good ! I think everything is there but not sure were the warning triangle should be ? We also got a drivesway awning included !

Well picked up the cali yesterday and it is very good ! I think everything is there but not sure were the warning triangle should be ? We also got a drivesway awning included !

Have a look in the cupboard under the cooker, right at the back.

Update
A few niggles the climatronic heating is playing up (mostly cold), the steering is noisy when going slow or stationary, the knob to operate the main control panel feels loose so all items getting looked at under the 6 month warranty I got with the Cali. Also it's been back to vw regarding the main roof corrosion to try and get both parts repaired at the same time (front section already been approved)